Chapter 27: Learning The Basics

Hello my dear readers!! How are all of you doing on this freezing Sunday night? Out here in Wisconsin it is supeeerrrr cold right now. Brr!! 0: Haha anyways, chappie 27 is right here for all yall!!! :)) Sorry that it's kinda short and not as good as I wanted it to be, but I just really wanted to update before I went to bed. I hope you all love it either way!!! ❤

Keep commenting, voting, and fan me if you have not already!! I love you all super duper much!!! :D

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

"Babe, am I doing this right?" Keaton asked, as he tried to put a clean diaper on Isabella, who had just left him a number two a few minutes ago.

I watched as Keaton put it on, and was surprised when I noticed that he was actually doing it right. I didn't know that he could change a baby's diaper. When did he learn how to do that? He knows how to do it better than me!

"Yeah, you actually are. I'm surprised. When did you learn how to change I diaper?" I asked curiously, as he finished and carefully slid Bella's little pink pants back on her.

He chuckled. "Just now."

"Aw, baby Keaters knows how to change a diaper. Do you want a cookie?" Wes teased, getting up and grabbing a chocolate chip cookie from the Chips Ahoy bag and offering it to Keaton with a grin. "'Cause I have one if you want one."

I laughed and so did Keaton, as he picked Isabella up from her little bed and held her in his arms. The way that he held her and looked at her, you could easily see just how much he loved her; and it's the same with Landon. He loves them with all his heart, much more than Jared ever would have. I'm so thankful to have him in my life.

Isabella cooed and snuggled closer into Keaton's chest, a little toothy smile on her face, just like Keaton would have sometimes. She loves him so much already. I can already tell she's gunna be a daddy's girl, no doubt.

"She's gunna be a daddy's girl. I can tell," I said softly, smiling at Keaton and his little girl. They loved each other so much already.

"You're so pretty, just like your mama, Bella. Daddy loves you very much," Keaton said to Isabella in a baby voice, making both her and I giggle. She is too adorable, just like her father. He then pressed a little kiss to the top of her tiny head of blonde locks, causing my smile to become even wider.

Landon then let out a little cry, and I walked over to his bassinet and gently swooped him up into my arms and carefully rocked him to see if he'd stop crying. He quickly did and snuggled into my body for warmth, looking up at me with his warm brown eyes. He is too darn cute.

"He's gunna be a mama's boy. I can tell," Keaton said with a toothy smile, his blue orbs twinkling as he spoke.

I laughed softly, and pressed a quick kiss to the top of his head. "Yeah, he sure is."

There then was a light knock on my hospital room door, followed by a voice that I hadn't heard in what seemed like ages. "Scarlet!"

"Caitlyn!" I exclaimed happily, carefully setting Landon back down in the bassinet and immediately enveloping Caitlyn up in a bone crushing hug. "I'm so sorry that I missed your routine! I feel so bad now, and I-"

"No, don't be Scar. You were in labor, I wasn't going to expect you to stay through it and wait to go the hospital. There's always more next year!" she reassured me with a smile, before getting a glance of Keaton holding Isabella and letting out a chorus of 'aw's. "Oh my god! Is that Isabella? She looks just like Keaton and you!"