Chapter 28: To The Moon And Back

Hello my lovely fellow Emblem readers!!! :)) How has your Thursday been? I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a few days, but I've had finals(my last day is tomorrow), and so I haven't had a chance to write since I've had to study! But tomorrow I only have my Biology one left, and then I'm done! Woohoo :D

Anyways, OMFG I AM LIKE ADDICTED TO KEATON'S SONGS TO THE MOON AND BACK, THE SIMPLE LIFE, REACH FOR THE STARS, AND FOR YOU LOLOL WAIT THAT'S LIKE ALL OF HIS SONGS AHHHH I JUST LOVE HIS VOICE AND HIS HAIR HIS SMILE HIS EVERYTHING GAWD I WISH I KNEW HIM LIKE THEN MY LIFE WOULD BE PERF❤ OKAY SORRY GUYS I AM DONE RANTING NOW SO UM YEAH HE'S JUST AN ANGEL SENT FROM ABOVE YEAAHHH. YEAH AS YOU CAN TELL, MY KEATON FEELS HAVE BEEN SUPER BADDD LATELY. ;D

So yeah! I hope you all like this chappie! I did my best on it as always!! Keep up voting and commenting and fan me if you haven't already!! So I was going through all my chappies, and one got 36 votes. O: Could I possibly get that many on this one? It'd mean the worldd, and I'll update even sooner if I do. ;) I'm also sorry that it's kinda short;finals remember. Next chappie will be longer!!

You all make me so freaking happy, and I honestly can't describe in words how much I love you all!!!!! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS❤❤❤❤

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoyy:) xxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

"Are you two excited to go home? Hm my little angels?" I cooed to Isabella and Landon, who were all dressed and ready to finally leave the hospital after our three day stay vacation.

I'm just really happy that I finally get to go home with my children, Keaton, Wes, and Drew. Wow, I don't think I'll ever get used to knowing that I have two children and I'm only 17. It's really unbelievable.

Keaton and the other boys were currently installing the car seats in the back of the car. Well, maybe I should say more like trying. Wes probably came up at least thirty times asking me questions about where you insert the seatbelt and all that stuff. It's funny because Keaton can change a diaper, but he can't put a car seat in the car correctly? Oh, the weird ways of Keaton Stromberg.

Someone knocked on the door then, and I was expecting to see Wes about to ask another question. I was surprised though when I seen Caitlyn walk in instead.

"Hey, Scar. Are you excited to finally be leaving this place?" she asked, walking over to where I stood and looking down on my two sleeping angels alongside me.

I nodded, smiling down at Isabella and Landon while I watched their little chests move up and down to their steady heartbeat. "Super excited. I'm starting to get sick of eating this hospital food. All of it tastes like cardboard, like seriously!"

She laughed. "I know, it really does. That's why whenever I was hungry, I'd just go pick myself up some McDonald's or Subway."

"And you couldn't bring me some?" I joked, as I pulled Keaton's green nike hoodie on over my head and swung my black purse over my shoulder.

She shook her head. "Nope, sorry. I thought you were enjoying the cardboard food they serve here."

I rolled my eyes playfully at her. "Oh yeah, totally, 'cause it was the best food I had ever tasted in my life." 

Keaton and Wes then walked into the room, meaning that they had finally managed to get the car seats installed. About time.

"Hey babe, did you guys finally figure out how to get the car seats in?" I asked with a toothy smile.