Chapter 10: Too Familiar

Heyyy loves!!! :) I have chappie 10 right here for you guys! Yippee!! So, this chapter is actually kinda sadder at the beginning..but then it gets better at the end haha. :3 The story shall become more happier in the following chapters(: Please don't hate me! I hope you all like this chapter;I worked hard as always.

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN ME ❤

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy :) xxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

When Keaton finally came back in, tears were threatening to pour from his deep blue eyes. His whole body was shaking, and he looked scared. What happened?

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly, getting up from my seat on the stool and wrapping my arms around his waist and looking deeply into his orbs. "What happened?"

"He has Wes," he whispered, a stray tear running down his cheek. I wiped it away, before I saw Keaton's eyes roll to the back of his head. His legs collapsed, and he fell to the ground.

"Keaton!" I cried as he hit the ground with a quiet thump. Drew rushed to our side, automatically putting two fingers up to Keaton's neck, checking for a pulse. I carefully set Keaton's head in my lap, patting his hair out of his eyes.

Drew sighed in relief. "He has a pulse. I think he just passed out from being overwhelmed."

"Should we call an ambulance to be safe?" I asked, trying my hardest to calm down. He needed to be okay. If anything happened to him, I don't know how I'd live. There's just one question that I can't get out of my head..Who is 'he'?

Drew nodded, letting out a shaky breath. "Yeah, I'll call 911. You stay here with Keats." He walked out of the room, his cell phone already pressed up to his ear.

"Keaton, baby, please wake up..please," I whispered through tears that ran down my cheeks endlessly. I caressed his cheek as I waited for what seemed forever for the ambulance to come in. After a few minutes that seemed like hours, Drew walked in, followed by two paramedics with a stretcher and a bag.

"Don't leave me, Keats," I murmured shakily, pressing a quick kiss to his forehead before a medic pulled me away from him so that they could get him to the hospital. I pushed myself out of the strangers arms and went over to Drew, and cried into his chest.

"Sh, he's gunna be okay, Scarlet. I promise," he reassured me, rubbing my back soothingly. "Chill, Scar. Too much stress isn't good for the baby."

I sighed, letting out a small breath. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm just scared. I don't want anything to happen to him. Bad enough we don't know where Wes is."

The paramedics loaded Keaton onto the stretcher and brought him into the ambulance, and told us to meet them at the hospital. Drew agreed, and we loaded into his car, getting to the hospital as fast as possible. When we got there they brought Keaton into a room and made sure he was stable, while Drew and I waited in the waiting room. After a few minutes the doctor came out and said he would be okay, and that we could go see him.

Drew and I followed the doctor to his room, and walked in to see Keaton sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. I smiled a tad, looking at his sleeping figure. I went and sat on the chair at his bedside, while Drew stood next to his bedside. My eyes wandered around the room, and I quickly seen Keaton's iphone laying on the table at his bedside. Out of curiosity, I grabbed it, and started looking through it. Drew didn't mind, and just watched me.

I was going through his previous calls, when I seen a number that looked familiar..too familiar. My curiosity got the best of me, and I found myself dialling the number. I put the phone up to my ear, and my heart skipped a beat when I heard that husky voice through the phone. "Hello, baby Keats. Have you changed your mind?"