Chapter 35: Keep Holding On

Hola my dear amazing perfect and Keatastic readerss!!!! ❤ Soo, I almost reached my goal of 1000 votes total on the book, and I can't believe it!!! You guys are just so amazayn!!! I love you guys so dang much, it's not even funny, kay? (;

Welp, here is chappie 35!! Guys I cried writing this. :( Like literally!! If this ever happened in real life, I'd just totally die. <|3 So yeah, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and you should put on: Keep Holding On, by Avril Lavigne while you're reading this chappie. Cause I had it on when I was writing it, and I was BAWLIN'. That's how sad this isss...

Remember to vote, comment, and fan me if you haven't already!!! By the way, I loved all the comments on the last chapter. Now that's what I like seeing! (; Haha and thankyou to the people who always vote and comment on EVERY chappie; you guys are my fave fansss. ;D Haha jk I love all of you!! Wait, you already know that.. Well yeah! So! Could I possibly reach 1080 votes on the whole book for the next chappie?Right now the whole book has 994, so about 90 more votess for the next chapterr possibly??❤ Maybe 50 or 60 votes on the chapter?? I got 40 on the last one like I askedd. :D I WILL NOT UPDATE TILL I REACH MY GOAL LOVELIES, SO SPREAD THE WORD. ;D Okay well *Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy! xxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

This cannot be real.

This has to be a nightmare.

It's not Wes lying limp and covered in blood on the concrete in front of my very own eyes right now. Nope, it's not.

It just can't be..

"I need everyone to back up; this is a crime scene," a deep, firm voice spoke from somewhere near me. I looked up through my waterfall of tears to see a policeman pushing everyone back, while paramedics huddled over Wesley's body, doing all they could to save him.

But what happened? Did he get shot? Beaten? Attacked? No one would tell me anything, and I just can't take it anymore. I need to know what happened to him.

I slowly stumbled onto my shaky and weak legs, facing the police officer with salty tears in my eyes. "Please, what happened to him? Please, tell me!"  

"Ma'am, you need to calm down. Only family are allowed to know about those things." He pushed me back a bit while he spoke, pushing me even farther away from Wes.

"No, you don't understand! I am family! He's my cousin! Please, you have to believe me!" I begged, urgent to know what had happened to Wesley already before I legitimately exploded. 

He sighed, and by the look on his face, I knew that he knew I wasn't lying..well, partially. "Okay. Someone shot him twice in his chest. We believe it was a drive by. One bullet is in his right shoulder blade, while the other is near his ribcage. The paramedics are trying to get him to the hospital for the medical attention he needs right away, otherwise he may not make it."

I choked on my tears as his words hit me, sobs racking my body as I tried to take in everything that he was telling me.

It was a drive by? Someone shot Wes twice for no reason, all because they wanted to? What kind of messed up place is this world becoming?

"Oh my god..," I squeaked, about to fall to the ground when someone's arms caught ahold of me. It couldn't be Keaton, because he was comforting Caitlyn right now through all this. So it must be-

"What the hell..," Drew gasped, his eyes widened with shock before they filled with fresh tears at the sight of Wesley laying there bloody on the ground in front of us.