Chapter 23: Losing The Game

Heyheyhey lovelies!! :)) Chapter 23 is right here for ya'll awesome peeps!! I hope you all like it, I worked hard as always.❤ Don't forget to comment, vote, & fan me if you haven't already!! Also, Scarlet is going to be having the babies very sooon!!! EEEP IM EXCITED(; WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS? I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO FREAKING MUCH. :D

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoyyy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

It's been nearly two months since Keaton and I were saved from our deathbeds. I'm now almost eight months along, which means there's only about a month and a half to go until Isabella and Landon are due. I'm really excited for the babies to come out and into this world.

I don't know how much longer I can deal with this boulder sized stomach, the crazy cravings, and the swift mood swings. Hey, at least it's all worth it in the end.

Caitlyn has gotten a lot closer to the boys and I, and I think of her as my sister now. Turns out we actually have a lot in common, and it's really fun talking with her.

One interesting thing I learned is that she's a cheerleader for one of the national teams here in California. Who knew that a girl who liked to skateboard would also like to cheerlead? I think it's really cool that she's a cheerleader. She's actually the captain of the squad, which is amazing. I've always wanted to be a cheerleader, but I never really had the patience nor time to ever try out.

Right now Caitlyn and I are plopped down on the sofa, while we watch Wes, Keaton, and Drew play Call Of Duty Black Ops on the xbox. It's actually really interesting and amusing to watch them if you ask me. They're always shouting at the television screen and yelling at each other frustratedly when one of them loses or gets killed. I'm surprised Caitlyn and I haven't died from laughter yet.

"Get the fuck out of the way, Drew! He's gunna shoot us! Don't you see that dude right behind that building?" Wes shouted at Drew, throwing one of his hands up in the air aggrivatedly while the other gripped the controller. His eyes were wide as he concentrated fully on the tv, along with the other two.

"Shoot him, Keaton, shoot! He's right there!" Drew yelled, getting a little too into the game. Hm, well that's boys for you.

The next thing I knew, Drew had thrown his controller onto the carpeted ground, causing it to land with a thud. He stood up and ran his hand through his short blonde hair, letting out a breath as he tried to calm himself down. "Shit! That fucker killed me!"

I tried to hide my laughter, but failed miserably. "Drewey, you do realise that it's just a game, right?"

He shook his head and ignored my comment, picking the control back up and starting again. After a couple seconds in, they all started shouting once more as I expected.

"Watch out, Wes, there's a dude hiding in that tunnel! Don't go in there!" Keaton shouted, trying to persuade his brother to listen to him, as if it was a matter of life and death.

"What are y-fuck! That son of a bitch! I'm gunna fucking kill that dude!" Wes yelled, getting frustrated.

Yeah, as you all can tell, the boys love to curse at the top of their lungs when they're battling it out in Call Of Duty. Especially Wes and Drew.

Caitlyn laughed lightly. "Wes, babe, chill! It's just a game."

Keaton was sitting on the carpet in front of me inbetween my legs, while Wes was in the same position with Caitlyn. Drew was sitting on Keaton's other side next to me on the couch.