Chapter 8: Kidnapped At 9 A.M.

Hey everyonee (: Got chappie 8 here!! Woohoo!! Lots of drama starts in this chappie!! Ahh don't hate me for what happens to Wes, just warning you now. Lolol I mean it's not like dies or gets hurt or anything but..yeah, you'll be surprised. ;3 But it all goes along with the story :)

Read, comment, vote, and fan!!

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy (: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Keaton's POV*

I woke up with Scarlet still asleep in my arms, her chest rising and falling to the beat of her heart. Her hair messily laid over our pillow and my chest, her mouth slightly parted as she slept. She looked so peaceful and more beautiful than ever, like an angel.

I suddenly remembered what had happened yesterday between Jared and I, and I instinctively held Scarlet closer to my body, not wanting to ever let her go.

I can't believe that he wants her back after all he's done to her. He's not fooling me. It's obvious that all he wants to do is hurt her when he gets his hands on her, and I'm never gunna let that happen. I'm just scared that he's stronger and smarter than I think, and he's gunna get his hands on her one way or another. Who knows what he's going to do to her when he has her back in his arms?

Scarlet began fidgeting in my arms, and in a minute or so she looked up at me, her brown eyes twinkling full of happiness and loving. "Goodmorning, Keaton."

I smiled at her. "Goodmorning. Did you sleep okay?"

She nodded slowly. "Yeah. I just..," she trailed off, an expression that I couldn't really explain covering her features. She suddenly shot up from my arms and ran to the bathroom, until I heard her vomiting into the toilet. Morning sickness.

I got up from my comfortable spot on the bed and went by her side, holding her hair back for her and rubbing circles in her back as she blew water out of her mouth. My poor baby. If I could have the choice of having morning sickness instead of her, I'd so it without hesitation. I feel terrible that she has to suffer with that.

Once she finished I let her hair fall back down to her waist and handed her her toothbrush and toothpaste. "Here, Scar."

She gave a warm smile. "Thanks, Keats. Morning sickness really sucks."

"I bet. I'm sorry," I said sincerely, pressing a quick kiss to her forehead.

She giggled. "It's fine. Hey, can I maybe take a quick shower?"

"Yeah, of course you can. Do you want me to bring you a pair of my clothes for you to wear since we still need to go shopping?"

"Yeah, thankyou," Scarlet replied, leaning in and pressing a quick kiss on my lips, sparks igniting for that second. "You're amazing."

I couldn't help but let a goofy smile plant itself on my face at what she just said. I really do love her already. Why is she so perfect? I honestly think she's too perfect for me. "You are too. Hey, what do you want for breakfast?"

A thoughtful look filled her face. "Uhm, I really have a taste for pancakes," she said sheepishly with a smile.

I chuckled. "I'll make you some, babe, don't worry."

"Okay," she said softly, before proceeding to turning the hot water knob on. I turned around and left the bathroom then, and shutting the door to give her privacy before heading downstairs to make some breakfast.