Itoya (10)

Art reference I used to make the cover found on google^

-One Week Later-

I woke up letting out a sudden gasp while frantically looked around.

It's okay, he's not here.

Ever since the adrenaline fiasco I've been having the same reoccurring nightmare that flips through all the experiments he's done on me.

I sighed and laid back down on my back with my arm resting on my forehead trying to catch my breath.

"Wanna work out?" Dabi's voice made me jump.

"What? Uh yeah sure," I shook my head o get rid of the thoughts.

"Alright..?" Dabi looked at me confused.

"Just a bad dream. I'm fine."

I angrily stood up and walked out of my now open cell.

"I put new clothes in the locker room for you. It's hot out."

I thanked him and made my way to the showers that connect to the locker room. Just like Dabi said, there was a dark purple sports bra and Nike pros sitting on a bench.

Sweet.

I put them on and put my zip up hoodie around my shoulders to cover up on the way to the mats.

I walked in and Dabi was plugging his phone into the speakers.

"What playlist?"

"The usual," he answered my question.

I smiled and started to stretch, and soon Dabi followed my lead. We thoroughly stretched all our muscles before making our way over to the weights.

"Full body?"

"Yeah," he answered.

So we're both pissed today huh?

We started the workout we came up with together a while ago while the music screamed at us.

Ten minutes into our workout and we were both nodding our heads along to the music.

The the song came on.

We looked at each other the second the song started. We both went back to what we were doing, not fully in the mood to jam. Although I could hear him singing under his breath and I was doing the same.

"TO THE WINDOWWW," I dropped my weights to sing the chorus.

"TO THE WALL!" Dabi continued for me.

"TO THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS!"

"TO ALL YOU BITCHES CRAWL!"

"TO ALL SKEET SKEET MOTHERFUCKER!" I pointed the fake mic at him.

We started hyping each other up while dancing our hearts out.

"ALL SKEET SKEET GAH DAMN!"

"TO ALL SKEET SKEET MOTHERFUCKER!"

"ALL SKEET SKEET GAH DAMN!"

"GAH DAMN!" I finished our show.

We both started laughing and it got to the point that tears were squeezing out of our crinkled eyes.

-Two Weeks Later-

I woke up once again in shock from yet another nightmare except this time it was still dark out.

I couldn't see anything around me and had to let my eyes adjust.

"FUCK," I yelled when I saw the light blue eyes of the doctor I dread seeing the most.