Extrance Exam (7)

-Two days later-

After two more days or grueling quirk training such as reading Twice's complicated mind over and over it's time for the exam. I woke up extremely early because of Dabi blasting an air horn in my cell.

"AH FUCK WHAT-" I jumped up frantically waiting for my vision to focus.

Only to see Dabi smirking with an air horn and flannel pajamas. Nice.

He gave me a black skirt plus tights and a white button up shirt to put on so I don't look too out of place which I'm grateful for. I put them on and walked out to the bar where Compress told me to follow him. I did and we ended up in his car.

I'm being kidnapped, right?

"Seatbelt."

"Oh." So I'm not being kidnapped.

"Let's go to school! You ready for the test?" He asked while driving.

"Yeah I think I'll pass."

"Well you kind of have to... So I hope you do! It's very important to our plan."

"And that plan is...?"

"You'll find out eventually." I sighed knowing he won't tell me even if I ask a hundred times.

The rest of the car ride was spent in silence. I couldn't sit still. I was constantly bouncing my leg and picking at the skin on my fingers.

"Nervous?" Compress asked before I got out of the car.

"What do you mean?"

"Nervous. It's when you feel like there's butterflies in your stomach. You might feel nauseous or scared of failure?"

"Oh. Yeah that." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"You'll be fine as long as you pass Ash."

"Yeah that's the problem-"

"You're going to pass. Remember you can't let anyone know you can read minds. Now get in there you don't want to be late." I smiled and shut the door.

Wow this is a tall building. I walked the same way everyone else was through a big door.

Now where?

I looked around frantically, not sure where I was supposed to go or what I was supposed to do.

"Uhm excuse me?" I tried to get someone's attention as they walked by. He kept going.

Okay maybe she can help me?

I tapped another girl on the shoulder only for her to tell me to 'get lost' and my response was quote on quote 'I already am bitch.' She walked away.

Then someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around to be met by a small child with green messy hair and freckles.

"Oh do you need help?" I asked the little boy.

"I was going to ask you that," The boy laughed.