Chapter 39 - Reparations

The view of Sydney harbour was spectacular from the top of the Crown Castle hotel where the bifrost had deposited us

The view of Sydney harbour was spectacular from the top of the Crown Castle hotel where the bifrost had deposited us. With the sun setting, I could have stayed up there to enjoy the scenery. Instead, Loki teleported us to the room on the seventieth floor Sam had arranged.

To see a double of Loki walking around, looking like Tod, with the actual Loki behind me, was exceptionally strange.

Bemused, I looked back and forth between them. When the Loki behind me shifted his image to Tod's, losing the extra height of his Asgardian form, I couldn't tell the difference. "Okay, that's trippy. You are messing with my head. If you weren't wearing different clothes, I wouldn't be able to tell you apart."

"We are both me," they said. One well-dressed hard body pressed against me from behind, teeth on my nape. Another, equally firm form, caged the front of my body against his hips like a brand, thigh pushed between my legs, kissing me. Four hands roamed, and my thought processes stuttered.

"Didn't... didn't you say... we were... running... oh god... late?" My voice was breathless and squeaked as I bit back a moan. Barely able to handle one Loki, the idea of two was intoxicating. My hands found both hot, rigid lengths, moulding them to my palms, as a vivid image of both Lokis inside me at once flashed through my mind. My centre clenched in an involuntary spasm of desire.

With lips pressed to the throbbing pulse in my neck, he could feel how my heart raced. A wicked chuckle, full of promises of sin, vibrated against sensitized flesh as he licked up to my ear, and his other mouth teased my lips with featherlight touches. "Darling, I have hundreds of years of ideas and fantasies to fulfil with you in our future. I've barely scratched the surface." Loki's voice was a low, erotic whisper against my skin.

When I whimpered, the Loki in front of me disappeared with one last bite of my lower lip. As the sole remaining Loki caressed his hands over my abdomen, I tilted my head back.

"As much as this gorgeous belly turns me on, I'd better cast the illusion to hide our son and take you downstairs to meet the ride Sam has waiting, or we're going to be really late while I bend you over that couch back."

Loki's words triggered another flood of moisture. "Such an evil tease," I moaned, pushing my ass back against the hard ridge pressing against me. Gods, but I wanted him inside me, that pleasure-pain stretch soothing the second heartbeat of desire that pulsed with erotic need at the juncture of my thighs.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? Going to Thor's red carpet in this sexy dress with my seed dripping out of your hot, wet quim? Feeling it with every step, worried someone might see, or smell the scent of sex on your skin? Maybe I shouldn't have cleaned you up?"

"Loki!" I groaned, and he laughed, a low wicked tickle shivering over my body in a deliberate caress. He knew what it did to me when he talked dirty. Seductive bastard.

"C'mon, my sexy goddess. Stop seducing me." A black wave slid over my abdomen where his hands rested, hiding my pregnancy. Clearly, Loki had more willpower than I did, as he turned us towards the door, holding it open for me.