Well, home schooled for the rest of the world.

Turns out I'm qualified enough to join the same grade as Leah and Troy. My Dad's teaching got me till here. But I wish I had paid more attention to the schooling he gave me.

Ahh

But they are right. Atleast I'll have company there. It'll suck to be a new student, in a new city, in a new school.

Argghhhh

And not to mention it feels like it's been ages since I've seen a school.

"Stop brooding, Brody", Troy giggled at his own joke.

I rolled my eyes and some chuckled.

"Why are you bummed?", Dad asked softly.

"Now I have to wake up early everyday. Do homework, actually study in real life and write exams. It's a nightmare!", I complain.

They waited a second, and another. Then burst out laughing loudly. I rolled my eyes.

"Well...that's sad really", Jamie shrugs with a smirk.

That idiot is enjoying my misery.

"But don't worry bud. If you're anything like your brothers then I'm sure you will find ways to have fun and make it all worth it", Uncle Rowan shrugged.

"And you are like your brothers", Dad pointed out.

"Hell yeah", My brothers laugh in unison.

"I guess", I chuckled.

"Plus you have Leah and Troy with you. They are the two most spoiled naughty always found in detention brats", Uncle shrugged.

Everyone laughed agreeing immediately.

After the breakfast Leah arrived as we three had decided we'll go to school together.

I heard continuous loud horns from outside the house.

"Jeez someone stop that girl!", Dean winced.

"Yeah! My ears are ringing!", Chase frowned with his hands on his ear.

"Ahhh", Jamie rolls down the couch yelling dramatically.

These are the kind of siblings I have?

"She won't stop until we're out", Troy said nonchalantly not disturbed by the terrible noise at all.

"Then get out you two!", Emmett yelled wincing.

I sighed grabbing my bag and walking out along with Troy.

"And for god sake tell Leah to act her age once in a while!", Charlie shouts.

Troy chuckled while I shake my head smiling as we get out of the house.

I saw Leah's car parked right in front of us as she grins looking at us and letting go of the poor horn.

"Good morning fellow Kingstons! What a bright sunny day!", Leah sang with her head out of her car.

I pause and stare at her in disbelief.

How are we blood related again?

"You'll get used to her", Troy giggled patting my back and walking to her car.

"Do I have to?", I muttered to myself as I followed him.

As we got inside the car Leah drove out of the estate quickly.

"Is Brody boy ready for first day of school? Hmm?", Leah cooed at me.

Can I hate her?

"Is Brody nervous? Don't worry Leah will protect you!", She spoke to me as if I'm a kid.