(8) Back to LA

Leah's POV:

I'm going sleep for a month starting tomorrow.

I'm so goddamn sleepy man. Ugh. Couldn't sleep at all yesterday. I was taking shifts for guarding the house. Even when it wasn't my shift and I was in bed I couldn't sleep because sleep just won't fucking come.

Anyway I'm glad we're leaving for LA now.

I get my duffel bag and walk downstairs yawning. I've been doing that a lot.

There I saw Landon, Owen and Harry already ready with their stuff and talking among themselves.

I go stand next to them and sigh as my eyes close on their own accord.

Suddenly I felt pain on my forehead.

"Oww!", I winced rubbing the aching skin.

"Damn you can sleep while standing", Landon smiled playfully.

I growl at him for flicking my head. He just chuckled and flicked my nose next.

What am I? A stuff toy?!

"I'm sleepy", I whined pouting and leaning on Lan.

"Everyone is Leah. Just hold on for another hour. Once we're on the plane you can go to sleep", Owen smiled sympathetically.

Harry and Landon nod in agreement. I sighed heavily.

I wish I had gone to Hogwarts and learnt to apparate.

"Are those kids willing to come down or not?", Harry wondered glancing at the stairs.

I hope those three aren't sleeping. Otherwise I'll kill them.

"Guys how long? It's time to leave", Owen called them out.

"Coming!", They replied back.

I sigh and sat down on the armrest of the couch.

Owen and Lan started discussing the work and duties they'll have to take up once we return to LA now that we have won the American mafia.

They're not humans. IT'S MORNING PEOPLE!

Suddenly we heard a crash. It sounded like a glass of a window breaking.

That sound made me fall down from the armrest catching me off guard.

Jeez what now.

We all looked around in alarm.

"What the hell?", Landon muttered as he walked towards the kitchen to inspect.

I swept my eye through all the windows over here in the living room.

Then we heard running footsteps and Troy, Chase and Dean ran downstairs and to us.

"What was that?", Dean demanded.

Before any of us could answer him there were gunshots heard all around us. Most us jumped hearing them.

I look around and saw all the windows were being shot at. The glasses were cracking.

Landon ran back from the kitchen to us in hurry.

"It's them", He said worried.

We all shared an anxious look.

"Now what", Chase bit his lip in anticipation.

"I'll kill Mason!", Harry grits his teeth in anger.

Oh me too.

More gunshots were heard.