Aspen rolls her eyes and keeps from kicking Stiles when she grasps his arm roughly to pull him up. She even has to hold herself back from elbowing Isaac when he doesn't bother trying to hide his smile while looking around casually. If he and Stiles stopped playing the petty game, she was sure they would be fast friends.

Scott breathed out steadily and steps toward Matt with soft eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked

"Yeah," Matt says, eyeing stiles and still recovering from his uncaring outburst. "I'm fine now." Matt seems to recover when his eyes land on Aspen and Isaac and how close they are. Aspen already feels her body tensing from that look in his eyes. Whatever he's gonna say next is surely gonna make his ego rise. "So you didn't get any tickets last night either," he states mater-factly.

Scott presses his lips together, shaking his head. "Are they still selling?"

Matt smiles but quickly retracts it to appear relaxed by what he's going to say next. "Uh, no, but I managed to find two online." With that fact out in the air, his eyes meet Aspen's. "I was gonna give you the other one now actually, Aspen, but I left it my place. But I can just give it to you when you pick me up at 8. Well, if that's cool with you of course. I just got my bike right now so..."

Aspen shakes her head frantically, already feeling herself heat up under Isaac, Stiles, and Scott's stare. Isaac already knew about this and is glaring without shame while Stiles and Scott nearly topple over where they stand. "No, no. Don't even worry about it. I'll be there." she smiles tightly.

Matt smiles warmly but she can read the smugness in his eyes. He won this round in the mental competition he had with the three boys. "You guys should definitely keep trying though," he says backing away from the group. "Sounds like everyone is gonna be there."

With that, Matt is walking away, leaving the four to stare after him in silence. Aspen wishes the silence would swallow her whole, already feeling the impending comment they're gonna make.

"I don't like him," Stiles says, disgust in his expression. Then he looks down at Aspen and her eyes are looking down at her white tennis shoes. "no eyes up here June." he snaps his fingers in her face and Aspen slaps them away, rolling her eyes as she sucks her teeth. "When the hell were you gonna tell us you were going out with one of our lizard suspects?"

Aspen scrunches her nose, pointing a finger that's holding her cup. "Uh, first of all, we're not going out. and second, I didn't think it was a big deal. He just caught me off guard and I said yes. Besides, I'll be too busy helping to catch the kanima to spend time with him anyway."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure. He wasn't imagining running his photography hands all over you at the rave tonight. Honestly, Aspen, since when did you get boobs?"

Isaac barks a laugh and Aspen folds her arms over her chest, blushing hard. Scott scowls at Stile and grabs the nape of his neck to push him along.

"I'm not saying it's a bad thing! Aspen's finally got some game. How? Beats me, but hey at least she's not dating the daughter of a hunter who wants to kill all werewolves and nail your head to a wall." Scott is practically dragging him by his shirt at this point, Stiles laughing with no shame. He's only able to squirm around in Scott's iron grip for a moment to shout out, "Better claim your girl now Isaac before Matt plants one on her!"

Aspen wants to send a whirl of wind up his ass but refrains when she feels Isaac's warm hand lead her forward by the small of her back.

"Don't listen to him," he says quilty, his tone warm and sincere.

Aspen bites back her smile from the way his thumb settles under her shirt and grazes over her warm skin. "So how are you feeling about this? And the whole grimoire thing? I didn't even know your aunt had one of those." Aspen knew his first question was also referring to Matt. She didn't care to touch upon the subject seeing as she was still recovering from Stiles bringing it up to the whole school parking lot.