! Announcement !

Okay so I give ANYONE permission to kill me and then revive me and FORCE me to write

Okay so I give ANYONE permission to kill me and then revive me and FORCE me to write. It's funny cause I have so many ideas for this book and I don't plan on giving up on you guys so please don't think I'm gonna stop! I had my spring break this week and I was occupied with a book I wanna publish someday and I never usually get so much inspiration so you could understand why it was the only thing on my mind this week and with senior year coming to a close, it was the only time I really had before graduation.

Also I wanna address all THE COMMENTS. You guys have no idea how much I laugh at all of them. But please don't argueeeee cause it makes me sad but the debates are honestly SUPREME like imagine my shock that people who read my book and are actually debating about it because of how invested you are? It honestly makes me so happy!

Anyway , just wanted to drop in and apologize for not updating but I have made so many plans for this book and I can't wait for you guys to read it! I do want to make a spin off with Liam and for all you Harry Potter fans , are you interested in a Harry potter fanfiction and what character would you be interested in? Also at the end of season two, I was thinking of writing a Q&A so if any of you guys have any questions, feel free to drop them in my inbox or even post a message!

Lastly, I would love to thank every single one of you for helping me reach the goal of 100 K views! This is what I wanted for so long and I never thought the story would go so far and it's all because of you beautiful people! Have a beautiful Sunday and be ready for more updates maybe at the end of this month or beginning of April!

-mya <3

PS: sorry for anyone who got the notification that I had an update but it was really an announcement. I hate that too