"Morning." he chirps, folding his arms on the open window and resting his chin on top.

Aspen takes in the small smile on his lips and raises a brow in question at his oddly chirpy mood. "Looking a little too happy at seven in the morning wolfy," she says.

Scott doesn't address her comment and instead lets his eye drop to the coffee cup in her hand. "How many bags?" he asked, referring to the amount of sugar inside.

Luckily, she and Scott have the same opinion when it came to coffee. The least coffee you taste the better.

Aspen smiles. "Five."

Scott leans forward and Aspen places a hand under his chin as she tips the coffee against Scott's mouth. "It's hot." whispers, smiling as Scott nearly melts into the ground.

"Bring me one next time," he begs, backing away to open the door for Aspen. She hops out, tucking her phone in her pocket.

'Will do." she says, kissing Scott chastely on th cheek as a thank you and walking around him to approach Isaac. But Stiles is in the way with an awaiting expression. He leans forward, turning his cheek to her. Aspen coos mockingly before kissing her finger and turning his face away roughly. She sidesteps him to stand next to Isaac while Stiles complains about how he never gets one.

He's leaning against the hood of the car when his eyes perk up from his hands that are holding her book bag. She tries not to smile like a child when she notes the gesture of him grabbing her bag for her. She mumbles a thank you as he slides her bag over her shoulder. They tap their coffee cups together and each takes a sip.

"There's gotta be a way to get tickets right?" Scott asks as the four moves to the sidewalk to begin the trek to the school.

Aspen huffs as she takes a long sip of her coffee, trying to drown out her groan at the mention of the rave tonight. She wasn't sure what she was dreading more. Having to withstand the awkwardness of Matt or having to deal with Isaac's pettiness while she's withstanding the awkwardness of Matt.

Isaac notices her tense and bumps his shoulder with hers. She grins softly up at him and bumps him back.

"It's a secret show. There's only one way and it's a secret." Stiles says.

The four began to walk down the sidewalk when a voice sounds from behind them.

"Hey!" Matt yells. Aspen suddenly wanted to shrink and drown in her coffee. She doesn't miss the way Isaac's jaw tightens as he turns around. Stiles looks equally exasperated that he was stopped. "Either of you guys knows why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?"

Right. The kanima incident in detention. Matt got hurt. Aspen was glad she wasn't there for that.

Stiles' stoic expression is blatantly obvious as he shrugs aggressively. "Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt."

Matt narrowed his eyes, eyes jumping over all four of them for some sort of backup from Stiles' careless response. "I-I got a concussion."

'Well nobody got seriously hurt."

Stiles' obvious bored tone made Aspen want to throttle him. He had no remorse for Matt since he made it on his suspect list.

"I was in the ER. For six hours."

Aspen wants to ask how he's feeling now before Stiles tilts his head, already spouting his response. "Hey, do you wanna know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on your head is about this high on our list of problems right now." Stiles kneels to measure the ground from his hand to emphasize his meaning and lack of sympathy for Matt.