❥𝗨𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Now, are you done with your plan to seduce daddy Dario? Because although I might not support most of your bullshit ideas...I do support this one." She chuckles and takes a sip of her latte.

"Why do you only support this one?" I arch my eyebrow.

"Because he's hot and he was an asshole to you. And he's also arrogant. Arrogant people should be put in their place." She smiles and I laugh.

"I don't know. I feel kind of bad. I mean I don't like Marissa, but she's been so nice to me." I sigh. "And I felt really bad to see her cry over him." I fidget with my fingers and wonder if I really should go through with the plan.

"I mean you have a point there. You would be destroying a fake engagement." She says sarcastically.

"Lola, you just lectured me that I need to stop having sex with men who don't deserve it." I laugh and she swallows her latte wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"You're right, but this is different. He started something that you need to finish. Once you finish it you can continue your life without him." She smiles widely and I roll my eyes.

"Fuck and leave. Don't look back." She says and I hum in agreement.

But she makes it seem so easy. Could I just fuck and leave?

Dario made me feel something that the other men I slept with couldn't. I have never wanted anyone as bad as I wanted him. It wasn't an emotional attraction it was purely physical.

But what if once I have taste I become addicted? What if it gets hard to leave?

"Don't do what you did with Jason." She snorts and I shake my head trying to stop myself from overthinking. I glare at her an roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to hold you to this for the rest of your life." She wiggles her eyebrows and I groan.

"See I would have supported you if you said you went to go fuck Victor last night, but not that clown. Victor is amazing. I'm team Victor." She whispers with a wide smile making me scoff.

"You are something else. Lols." I laugh and she flips her hair dramatically.

"I know and you love it." She says and I shrug my shoulders.

"I meant I guess." I sigh and she pouts making me snort.

Pulling into the drive way, my eyebrows furrow in confusion when I see my dad's car parked in front of the house

I look towards the garage and notice that Marissa's car is here as well.

What was he doing here? I wasn't at that house, so there was no reason for him being there.

I grab all of my things from my car and quickly walk to the front door. I slowly unlock the door and open it cautiously not wanting either of them to know I was coming inside.