The chains around him started to tighten .

He cried out whimpering in pain.

‘ how is my little whore doing ? ’ a voice suddenly came making jimin turn his head towards the voice .

Suddenly Trevor appeared in front of him , grinning he was scanning jimin's body up and down with a annoying smirk om his face ...

getting closer ...

and closer .

Jimin tried to scream for help .

Tried to move .

But all to no avail .

the grinning figure got closer touching him all over his body .

He cried and cried but his sufferings didn't stop .

All of a sudden Trevor vanished .

Jimin was again left alone in silent .

He couldn't only hear his heart beat he sobbed brokenly , his heart was aching .

He tried to scream and call out for help ... the darkness it was scary .

‘ shut up !! ’ another husky voice boomed into his ears scaring jimin .

He tried to trash again panicking , he really couldn't breathe .

He was really dying ...

‘ DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO DISOBEY ME !! ’ jungkook appeared he was fuming with anger .

‘ I'll teach you a lesson ...so you won't disobey me ever again ’ he smiled getting closer .

ngfh

‘ ngh-noo’ jimin tried but only muffled voices left his weak lips .

.
.
.

‘ aGGH ’ he screamed through the cloth which was still mercilessly tied around his mouth .

The corners of his mouth were hurting because of how tight the cloth was .

jimin woke up his eyes wide open .

Long eyelashes fluttering as he blinked away the tears.

So it was a nightmare ...?

He tried to feel his surrounding but it was pitch black he couldn't see anything .

Sweat covered his milky skin ...

He could hear his heart beating louder and louder just like in his dream .

... he woke up from a nightmare but his reality was no different .

He breathed heavily his chest raising and falling .