47

Auston's POV

-

It's been two weeks since that whole situation with Sadie and my ex. Ever since I found out that Sadie and Willy are gonna be moving in together and getting a place together, I can't help but think of ways to break them up.

Obviously, I'm not gonna purposely break them up but I do think it's necessary that Willy knows that I've banged his girlfriend more than a couple times. The truth needs to come out before they get too committed.

What's to happen if they get married and she's still hiding the fact that she's fucked me numerous times behind his back? I know she's still gonna fuck me from time to time, she says she's done doing this but she's not. She always comes back.

She doesn't care about William as much as she says she does, if she did, she wouldn't keep running back to me to fuck her.

Practice just ended and now is as good of a time as any to spill the beans to Willy about what Sadie and I do behind his back.

"Hey, Willy can I talk to you?" I asked, catching up to him as we were all walking out of the building.

He raised an eyebrow at me, confused. Probably because we haven't really talked outside of games and practice in quite a while. Sadie has put a huge wedge between us.

"What's up man?" He asked.

"I know you and Sadie are trying to buy a house and move in together, but I think there's some things you should know before you get too committed" I told him.

"Dude, if you're trying to break us up, just fucking save it" he snapped. I rolled my eyes. I'm about to hit him with the biggest bombshell in his life.

"Okay, I guess you don't wanna know that Sadie and I fucked the entire time she was in Arizona with me and a couple more times after we got back" I shrugged. He stopped dead in his tracks.

"Whatever, Matthews" he spat, rolling his eyes before walking off. Whether he believes me or not, it still happened. I guess we'll see what the outcome is...