46

Sadie's POV

-

It's been a few days since that whole situation with Auston and the big argument with William.

Caleb spent the day with Auston the day after that situation. It was a quick hand off, we didn't say a word to each other. It felt like there was still a lot of tension, so it was just best just to hand him his son and go. It was the same when he gave Caleb back to me.

As for William and I, it still feels like he's holding a grudge. It feels like he's still upset that I said that there might be some feelings still there for Auston but not anything astronomical.

Like, he's not saying anything that would lead me to believe he's still upset with me but I can tell by his body language and just how he's acting around me. I guess I really hurt his feelings.

Anyway, we're supposed to be looking at a house today.

"You ready to go, babe?" William asked, grabbing his keys off the hook. I nodded and followed him out the door.

"I think you'll really like this place. It has five bedrooms, a huge backyard, a pool, I could go on and on" he told me.

"Why would we need five bedrooms?" I asked.

"A bedroom for you and I, a room for C, a guest bedroom and two extra rooms for when we decide to have more kids" he explained.

"Three kids sounds like a lot" I replied.

"Not saying that we're gonna have three kids but having extra room is never a bad idea" he told me.

"Eh. I guess you're right. I'm not used to houses having that many bedrooms existing. I grew up in a two bedroom trailer with my mom and two brothers" I told him.

"As long as I'm around, I'll never let C experience that type of life" he replied.

"I love you" I stated.

"I love you too" he smiled.

I can't wait to start this new chapter of our lives.

-

Sorry the chapter is short. It's kinda a filler chapter and I was starting to run out of ideas