21

I'm heading over to William's place right now, to tell him the bad news. I decided that it's finally time to tell him. I can't hide it for much longer, I'm gonna be nine weeks pregnant, tomorrow.

I'm so nervous about how William is gonna react, I've already accepted the fact that he's more than likely gonna wanna breakup. I mean... who would wanna be with someone who is pregnant with one of their good friend's child?

I decided that I'm just gonna show Willy the ultrasound picture and tell him I'm pregnant, I'm not gonna beat around the bush. But, I still need to figure out how to tell Auston that he got me pregnant.

I pulled into his apartment's parking lot, I parked next to his car and got out of the car. I approached his apartment building and opened the door, the receptionist greeted me as I walked towards the elevators.

I got in the elevator and pressed the button for the floor Will's apartment is on. Once, I got to that floor, I walked to his apartment and knocked on the door.

After about thirty seconds, he answered the door.

"Hey, beautiful" he smiled. I gave him a huge hug and a passionate kiss on the lips, knowing that this will probably be the last time I'll be able to do that.

"Hey..." I sighed as he let me into his apartment.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I took a deep breath, trying not to cry and handed him the ultrasound picture. He stared at it for a minute and looked up at me, in shock.

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

"Yeah... I'm just about nine weeks along..." I told him.

"It's Auston's isn't it?" He asked, his eyes were beginning to well up with tears.

"Unfortunately. He doesn't know, yet. I wanted to tell you first. You deserved to know" I replied.

"I need time to process this. I'm not mad at you, we've both made mistakes but this is a lot to take in. I love you, but please, just give me some space for now. I need to think. You need to talk to Auston, you guys need to figure out what you're gonna do" he sighed, a stray tear falling down his cheek.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked.

"Not exactly. I think we need to take a break for now, once I can figure out my emotions, I'll let you know. I won't be mad if you and Auston decide to try to make it work for the kid but just know that I love you so goddamn much." He explained, pulling me in for a hug, I nuzzled my face into his chest and broke down.

"I love you, William. I'm sorry." I sobbed, he held me tight and kissed the top of my head.

"Take care of yourself, Sadie. I'll talk to you, soon. Okay?" He assured, letting me go. I nodded. He kissed me on the forehead and I walked out of his apartment. That was the most confusing breakup I have ever had. This hurts so damn much. I was finally getting comfortable with being with Will and falling for him and it all got yanked from underneath me because of this stupid thing in my belly and I'm attached to for some reason.

I wish I never met Auston. He's ruined everything for me.