39

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS PRETTY SPICY

We just got home from our date, we both have a decent amount of alcohol in our systems. I feel like how I felt at the beginning of our relationship.

"I'm so in love with you" Will told me, kissing my nose. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my face into his chest.

"Same" I replied.

"I'm so glad we got to go out. We never get to do that anymore." He admitted.

"Me too" I stated as his hands moved to my ass.

"Not tonight" I told him. I knew what he was thinking and after doing what I did with Auston, I'm just not in the mood.

"You never wanna do it anymore" he whined.

"I'm sorry" I shrugged.

"What am I doing wrong? Ever since you came back from Arizona, you hardly ever wanna have sex- you don't even wanna make out either!" He asked, clearly disappointed.

Silence fell between us as I tried to find an excuse that wouldn't hurt him too much.

"Answer me, Sadie" he begged. I stayed silent for another moment before answering his question.

"Honestly, sex with you has gotten boring- it's the same thing every time" I admitted, leaving out the fact that Aus is giving it to as well.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked.

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings" I replied.

"Well, tell me what I can do to fix this" he insisted. I thought to myself for a moment before answering.

"I'm tired of missionary all the time, let's do more positions. I also want it rough; pull my hair, choke me, fuck me as hard as you possibly can." I explained. After I spoke, a smirk was painted across his face.

"I suppose I can do that" he stated lowly, pulling me close to him. His lips connected to mine.

Our lips moved in sync, he bit my bottom lip- causing me to open my mouth. He used that as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

His lips left mine for a moment to pick me up. He has me going now at least. He carried me to his room and tossed me onto the bed.

He practically tore my clothes off and I did the same to him. His eyes hovered over my body in admiration and lust.

I laid there as he slid his head between my legs, he looked up at me as he began to lick every one of my folds.

My thighs tightened around his head and my fingers ran through his blonde hair as his tongue swirled around my clit. As I was about to reach orgasm, he inserted a finger and thrusted it in and out. My walls tightened around his finger and I began to moan as I hit my climax.

He got up and wiped his mouth.

"Nope. Tonight is about you and only you, baby" he told me as I got up to return the favor. I leaned over and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips.

We made out for a few moments before he moved his mouth to my neck and sucked on it for a few seconds.

"That's so everybody knows that you're mine" he breathed into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"You ready to do this?" He asked. I nodded frantically. He smirked and flipped me over onto my stomach and lifted my ass up.

I got onto my elbows and arched my back as he pushed himself into me. He started thrusting as hard as he could, slapping my ass every now and then.

"God you're so fucking wet" he commented, pulling my hair. He continued to go hard, I moaned each time he hit my g-spot.

"You like that baby?" He asked me, slapping my ass again.

"Mhmm" I moaned. This is the hottest sex I've ever had. He's really blowing this out of the water.

He continued to slam into me for a few moments before his pace started to slow down.

"I'm gonna cum" he moaned, thrusting into me a few more times before pulling out and finishing on my back.

He wiped my back with his t-shirt and helped me up.

"That was the best sex I've ever had" he panted. I nodded in agreeance as he gave me a hug.

"Let's hop in the shower and get to bed" I suggested, yawning.

"I don't know why you're tired, I did all the work" he laughed, I rolled my eyes as we walked to the bathroom.

"I'm always tired" I chuckled.

Hopefully this covers up our problems for now.