5

Tonight is the last game of Auston's trip, all of the games have gone great, so far, or I think anyway. I don't have a clue what's going on and Kody has been working overtime all week and hasn't been able to watch the games with me. Plus, I wouldn't  wanna ask him questions about the game because he's still under the impression that I understand what the hell is going on, which I don't.

Kody finally has a day off and we're gonna watch the game together, Corey will also be over to watch the game with us. The game starts in like ten minutes, it's crazy how one guy will make you care about a sport.

I snuck into Kody's room and took his Matthews jersey, since I promised Auston I would wear his jersey. I've sent him a selfie of me wearing the jersey for each one of his games on this trip.

"What are you doing in my room?" Kody asked, sneaking up on me and startling me.

"Nothing" I lied.

"Liar" he replied.

"I was just grabbing your Matthews jersey" I admitted.

"What's wrong with your Nylander jersey?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just promised Auston I would wear his jersey" I replied.

"You guys only hung out like twice, isn't it a little early to be making promises like that?" He asked as we walked out to our living room.

"He's different, Kody. I feel a really strong connection with him" I told him.

"You do realize that he's probably talking to a bunch of other girls and pulling the same thing he is with you, he's using you to get down your pants" he told me. I rolled my eyes.

"If he wanted down my pants, he would've already gotten into them. We've slept in the same bed twice, we've cuddled and we've kissed only once. Yeah, he's definitely using me" I snapped.

"Sadie, you're my baby sister, I'm just looking out for you" he stated.

"You don't know him. So don't try to make him out to be a bad person. You're just assuming he's a fuck boy because he's a hockey player" I told him.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I just pray to God that if you guys decide to pursue something, he treats you right. You've already been through enough" he apologized. I gave him a hug and sat down on the couch. We turned on the TV and pulled up the game.

"Why are you wearing Kody's jersey? What's wrong with yours?" My brother, Corey asked.

"I promised Auston I would wear his jersey during his games" I replied.

"What are you guys anyway?" He asked.

"We're just friends for right now but I really feel a connection to him and I do eventually want us to be something more" I told him.

"You do realize he's probably sleeping with other girls, right?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Corey, don't piss her off. I just had the same talk with her and I upset her" Kody warned.

"Well, she can't be so naive. She's been hurt in the past and I don't want her to be hurt again, hockey players are notorious for being womanizers and that includes Auston Matthews" Corey replied. I pulled out my phone and sent Auston a selfie of me in his jersey.

8:32p.m.

Sadie🤓

*picture of her in his jersey*

Good luck tonight, I can't wait
to see you tomorrow, call me
after your game if you can.