11

It's been about a month since I started hooking up with William. He hasn't stopped talking to me, he's like my second best friend, Steph being my first.

The team is out of town, right now for away games. Even with them being gone, William is still talking as much as he can, more than what Auston was doing when we were talking.

I also found a job, I don't like it but it's something until the next school year. I'm working at Walmart, now.

I just got over to Steph's, we're gonna watch movies and get wine drunk.

I grabbed my two bottles of wine and got out of my car. I approached the front door and rang the doorbell.

Steph opened the door and let me in.

"You ready to get trashed?" She asked. I nodded.

"What's been going on in your life, recently?" I asked as I set the bottles of wine down on the kitchen counter.

"Nothing much, you?" She asked.

"I just got a new job at Walmart and Willy and I are like a friends with benefits type thing, now, I guess" I replied.

"Auston was saying something about that, he's been super salty since that party" she stated.

"I don't know why he's salty, he's the one who dropped me" I shrugged.

"Like I said, he doesn't realize he has fucked up until it's too late. He's mad that you're getting it from Willy and not him" she explained.

"He had the opportunity to keep getting it from me, he decided to stop talking to me, that's his own damn fault" I said, throwing my hands up.

"Don't let him ruin your night, let's get hammered and have a good night. Men are dumb" she told me as she pulled out two wine glasses.

"You're right, I'm not trying to go off" I told her.

"It's alright, I get irritated hearing it from Mitch and Auston. Mitch is tired of listening to Auston bitch and has to tell me about it and Auston just constantly bitches" she chuckled. I poured us the wine and went to the living room.

-

Steph and I are trashed. She's trying to sing both Kid Rock's and Sheryl Crow's parts to the song 'Picture'.

I'm getting in my feelings. I miss my Swedish Fish. That's the nickname I gave him when I found out that he's Swedish, he hates it but I think it's funny.

I decided to post a picture of him to Instagram.

Liked by Williamnylander and 214 others

Sadiexoxo: I miss my Swedish Fish 🐟

(Tagged: Williamnylander)

Comments
View all 27 comments