43

I'm getting ready to meet Auston and his girlfriend in the park. I'm really not prepared for what I'm about to deal with, as much as I want William with me for moral support- it'll just cause more issues than good.

I parked my car and got Caleb and his stroller out and made my way over to the picnic tables.

I sat there and waited for almost thirty minutes before I decided to get up and leave. As I was walking back to my car, Auston pulled into the parking lot.

I walked over to his car, trying not to blow up. Him and his girlfriend got out of the car and Auston looked as if he were bracing for me to blow up.

"You're late" I stated simply.

"I know, I know but-" he said before I cut him off.

"No buts. You requested to see your son today and we agreed on a time and a place. If you were five or ten minutes late, fine. But you were almost thirty minutes late, you could've sent a text or called me but you didn't- which tells me where your priorities are" I snapped.

"Traffic was bad" he lied.

"No, it wasn't" I spat.

"Stop talking to him like that! He doesn't owe you any explanations!" His girlfriend tried to defend.

"Butt out-" I said before she shoved me.

"Don't tell me to butt out! You're talking to my man, I'm not gonna sit by and let him ran through ass baby mama talk to him like he's a child!" She shouted at me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's funny bitch?!" She asked, shoving me again. I shoved her back. She punched me. I took a deep breath in and tried to walk away, but she grabbed me by my hair and started hitting me.

"Kayla fucking stop!" Auston screamed, pulling her off of me. He held her back as she tried to wrestle out of his grasp.

"I hope she's worth it, Auston because you aren't gonna see your son for as long as she's around." I spat. Caleb was crying because of all of the commotion. I pushed the stroller over to my car and got C in the car and put the stroller in the trunk.

I got in the car and sped out of the parking lot, Auston's eyes stayed glued to my car as he continued to hold Kayla back.

I pulled over at a gas station and broke down into tears. How can he be so selfish? Why would he be with someone who would hurt his child's mother? Why can't he care more about Caleb?

I feel like such a fuck up right now. I regret ever meeting Auston. I hate that he still finds ways to break my heart even though we aren't together and I don't have feelings for him.

Why did I have to let him in my life? Why did I ever tell him that I was pregnant with his kid? Fuck everything.