31

We finally got released from the hospital. William has been such a huge help. He's gonna make such a great dad one day.

We went straight home, I sat in the back seat with Caleb as William drove my car back to my house.

When we got to my place, my brothers rushed to my aid to help me out of the car and to get the carseat.

"Your baby daddy dropped off a shit ton of stuff for the baby" Kody told me as we slowly walked to the front door.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll see" he replied. We got into the house and Kody pointed to a huge pile of Walmart bags and boxes of diapers and wipes. I already have so much from the baby shower. I'm gonna kill him.

"I'll bring everything to you, so you can go through it and us men will get everything put away. Isn't that right, Corey, Willy?" Kody stated.

"I call throwing the boxes of diapers into the closet" Corey replied. I shook my head as William took Caleb out of his carseat, he started to cry because he got woken up. Corey went to the kitchen to wash his hands.

Kody put everything in front of me and went to kitchen to wash his hands. Corey came back and got Caleb from William and sat down in Kody's recliner.

"I have an excuse to take naps, now. Uncle Corey is never gonna put you down- unless you need your butt changed, then you go to Uncle Kody" Corey stated, talking to Caleb. I shook my head.

"No, diapers are on you" Kody shot back as he walked back in from the kitchen.

I started to go through the bags. Auston bought six huge cans of formula, I shouldn't have to worry about formula for a few weeks. I'm gonna thank him immensely for this.

I went through the rest of the bags, he went ham on buying all sorts of clothes, baby toys, everything. It seems like if it was meant for a baby, he bought it. I'm scared to know how much he spent.

-

Bedtime finally came around, William is staying with me tonight since I still have a hard time getting up. I'm soaking up all the time I have with Will before he has to leave again. They have more away games in three days. 

"Thank you for staying with me to help me" I told William.

"It's not a problem, I'm so happy to be home with you guys" he smiled as he put Caleb in his bassinet. He crawled into bed and cuddled up next to me.

"I can't wait to bring Caleb to his first game" he admitted.

"Whose jersey would he wear?" I asked.

"I'd like him to wear mine but Auston is his dad. I think it'd be better for him to wear a plain Leafs shirt" he replied.

"I hope Auston stays active in Caleb's life" I sighed.

"I hope so, too. But, don't stress yourself out over it, I love him just like a father should and he won't be missing out on a dad no matter what" he assured me.

"I love you" I stated. He said it back to me and kissed me on the lips.

It's time to get sleep before the gremlin wakes up.

-

Wow! Already a thousand reads on this story! I hope you guys are liking it!