6

This chapter is kinda spicy just a warning

Auston just got home from his trip, I'm heading over to his place, right now. I'm so excited to see him.

I'm taking an overnight bag with me, there's no doubt that I'm probably staying the night with him.

I pulled up into his driveway, he was standing on the porch waiting for me. I parked my car and got out. I ran up to Auston and gave him a great big hug.

"I missed you" he mumbled into my hair.

"I missed you too" I replied.

"You wanna go to my room and let me show you what I was thinking last night?" he whispered. I nodded and he let me go. He took my hand and led me inside. We got into his room, he shut his door and pushed me onto his bed.

He slid between my legs and hovered over me and slammed his lips into mine. Our lips moved in sync and he snaked his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought each other.

He pulled away and left kisses on my neck. He bit my neck, leaving a mark and grinding into me.

"God, I wanna be inside of you" he panted.

"I want you inside of me" I breathed. He got up and pulled me up with him. We practically tore each other's clothes off.

"Are you on birth control?" He asked. I nodded. He pushed me back onto the bed.

-

We laid next to each other on the bed, breathless. That was the best sex I've ever had in my life. Everything about this man is perfect.

"That was... Wow..." I said, practically speechless. He smiled and leaned over to kiss me.

"I'd love to do that again, sometime" he smirked.

"Me too. That was the first time I've had sex in over a year" I told him.

"With how beautiful you are, I'm surprised you're single" he replied. Oh... I guess sleeping with someone you're talking to doesn't mean you're automatically in a relationship.

"My last relationship was super toxic and I had to build myself back up, so I wouldn't hate myself or blame myself for everything" I explained.

"You don't have to worry about me purposely hurting you or breaking you down. You're perfect" he told me. I smiled at him and cuddled up next to him.

Who knows if a relationship will come from this, but I love whatever is going on between us, right now.