Chapter 59: Frozen Sea Castle

--------------Percy's POV:-----------------

"Jason how much further?" I strained, trying my best to ignore the weightless feeling of my body.

"Only a few more miles Perc" Jason replied, flicking some switches. I couldn't believe that Zeus' kids inherited the ability to fly planes but thank the gods they did.

The only condolence that I had was that we were flying above the ocean, the blue waves spread out around us like a comforting net.

"Thank Hestia" I replied, mumbling to myself as I shut my eyes tight. But just like everything a sudden noise flicked my eyes to attention, a blaring alarm going off as everything started to flash red.

"Thalia what's going on!" Jason yelled, flicking some things but holy Hades was my stomach doing somersaults, apparently gymnastics was it's new favorite hobby.

"Something's coming our wa-" She didn't even get to finish her sentence as something hit the side of the plane, coming in one end and getting stuck in the other. The hole it'd left was massive and was trying to suck everything out of it.

I could barely see the two siblings through my panic as they yelled to each other.

"WE NEED TO EVACUATE, PERCY LOOK FOR THE-!" Then I heard the beeping. And boy oh boy did I wish I'd never heard that beeping again.

Jason tried to get up but a piece of loose metal hit him in the head, sending him right back into his chair. Thalia turned back to me with a panicked look but I didn't get much time to examine as I unbuckled my seat belt.

"UNBUCKLE AND GRAB JASON, WE'RE GETTING OUT!!" I yelled.

"BUT PERCY I CAN'T FLY LIKE JACE, FORGET EVEN CARRYING THE BOTH OF YOU!"

I took a deep breath, my short hair whipping and whizzing around my head. "WE'RE NOT GONNA FLY, WE'RE GONNA JUMP!"

Thalia's eyes widened but another beep rang out and she knew it was jump or die so in a swift motion she unbuckled herself, grabbing Jason before walking over to me.

She opened her mouth to say something but we were suddenly hit with something else and when I opened my eyes again all I could see was blue and white, Thalia's scream's barely making it to my ear.

I felt weightless, my arms and legs extended out as if I were a starfish. The sky above me was calm and beautiful, deceitful in the situation I was in now.

"percyyyy!!" Thalia's screams carried in the wind and the discomfort of being in the air all hit me at once. I turned around, facing the ocean now to see Thalia a bit away from a passed out Jason whose head was bleeding slightly.

"PERCYY!" Her voice was much clearer now. I could feel my breathing picking up as panic encased me, I needed to get to them.

In a swift motion I took everything I've ever seen from movies and put my hands to my sides, leaning myself down as I suddenly started to fall a whole lot faster.

I approached them rapidly, and at the last second, I extended my arms out like a cross, wrapping an arm around each of their torsos before focusing on the water beneath me and with a quick tug to my gut the water raced up, catching us mid air before pulling us down into the main body.

My discomfort faded, but the struggling from Thalia made me remember not everyone here was a child of Poseidon.

Quickly I formed a bubble around the three of us, a distant boom filling my senses as pieces of metal started to decorate the water around us.

Thalia took a deep breath of air, turning to Jason who was breathing just fine.

"What was THAT!!" I yelled, Thalia turned to me with wide eyes.