Chapter 20: Sick?

---------????----------

"Percy honey! I found some time to visit!!" I called out, a smile playing on my lips as I looked around the dark room, a bit confused to not find her awake. I felt my brows furrow as I lit a small flame in my hand, the light softly illuminating everything around me. 

The room was empty, the same as when I'd last come, and yet, no Percy. I started to walk around the couch when I heard a small groan. Panic filled me as I looked to the ground to see Percy, her body limp and her back exposed. Blood and dust caked her skin and her clothes looked to be burned. 

I dropped to the ground, gently grabbing her shoulders and pulling her onto my lap. She let out a small grunt as she was moved, her eyes squeezing tight, presumably from pain. 

My breathing quickened slightly as I looked over her. I didn't think much as I let out a small yell, not one loud enough to alert the neighbors. 

"Iris!! Show me Hades! You can take a coin from my account but I need you to do this now!!" Within a moment the area in front of me fizzed to a start and the area turned black as Hades appeared in view. He was sitting on a ledge with Cerberus laying down, petting the dog as it panted. 

"Hades!" I yelled, not caring about the fact that I could startle him. His head snapped in my direction, his eyes flaring with anger before he spotted me. 

"Hestia, what do you want-" He paused when he spotted Percy in my lap, his eyes losing their flare and rather concern flooding his features. 

"Come here" I said angrily before cutting through the call. Not even a second later Hades appeared besides me, immediately dropping to the ground and stealing Percy from my grasp. 

Hades always had a cooler air around him, maybe it was something to do with the cold feeling before death, but I felt this would be better for Percy and what looked to be the massive burn mark lining her back. 

"What happened?!!" He practically yelled. 

"I'm not sure, I came to visit and found her on the ground!" I replied, desperately trying to look around for a bag of ambrosia. 

"I don't want "I Don't know"'s I need answers!" Hades yelled as he gently picked her up, a small groan escaping her as her back left the ground. 

"Well then I don't know what to give you!!" I yelled back, digging through one of the drawers, pushing past the startling amount of Nemo trinkets. 

I heard a small curse come from Hades as he walked into her bedroom. I have a feeling we're gonna have to stick around for a while.

--------------Wally's POV:-------------

"Holy crap" I mumbled to myself, rubbing my head slightly as the pain continued to throb through the top of my scalp. Luckily I'd been able to get off without any cuts though I'm sure the bruise was bad. 

This was the least of my problems though, for now I needed to talk with Percy. The whole incident yesterday was still worrying me and I wanted to make sure that I talked to her about it as soon as possible. 

I walked out the apartment, locking the door behind me as I turned to Percy's apartment. I walked over and quickly knocked, making sure the knock was loud enough to notify her.