Chapter 50: Life goes on..

Soomi was getting ready to meet Jaeun and felt kinda nervous from inside. They were going to get ice cream from their favorite ice cream place.

Soomi got ready wearing a red dress as Jaeun asked her to. She looked like this:

Soomi: Mom I am going out okay

Soomi: Mom I am going out okay. I'll be back in an hour!
Mrs. Kim: To where?
Soomi: Our university team won the match so we are celebrating!
Mrs. Kim: *Small smirk since she knew* Who all are coming?
Soomi: Jaeun-ssi.
Mrs. Kim: Have fun daughter! *Winked*
Soomi: Mom wth?
Mrs. Kim: Go now! *Soomi nodded and went out and Mrs. Kim laughed*

Soomi got out of her house and went to the place where Jaeun was waiting. She saw the place looked different. There were red rose bouquets everywhere.
Soomi: Wow is there any function here? *She went in* Where is Jaeun-ssi tho? *She goes inside and sees a banner and Jaeun standing in front of that banner with his back towards her. When she read what was written on the banner her eyes widen.

She walked forward and Her heels against the floor made some sound-making Jaeun turn back and smile at her

Jaeun: Hi *Smiling*
Soomi: Hi! *Her heart beating fast*
Jaeun: So-
Soomi: So?
Jaeun: *Walked closer to her and looked into doe eyes* I wanted to do this for a long time and now finally I am doing this. *Sigh*
Soomi: Hmm?
Jaeun: Soomi you remember when I saw you First time with Soonae Noona before her and Hyung's marriage at Uncle Han's party?
Soomi: I do remember! It's been a long, hasn't it? *Nervous*
Jaeun: Yes it's been 1 whole year and 4 months. *Soomi looked at him*
Soomi: Wow you remember in detail!
Jaeun: I do and since that day, I have been in Australia and the US a lot but my heart has been right here in Korea! I could not forget that small interaction with you. I convinced my mom and dad to come back here despite my trauma just to see you again!
Soomi: I- uh *Jaeun holds her hands*
Jaeun: I don't want to force anything on you but can you consider being my girlfriend? I won't ever make you cry I promise! It's okay if you don't-- *He stopped talking when he felt Soomi hugging him*
Soomi: You are perfect for me! I agree to be your girlfriend because I like you too since day 1 when I saw you! I tried to move on from you but it didn't work! But that is probably because I was destined to meet you!
Jaeun: I love you, princess!
Soomi: I love you too! *They stayed in each other's embrace*