Chapter 13: What a mess!!

Hannah gave the food to those people and bought all the balloons from her. The workers decorated the kitchen a little bit. Then Soonae Jihoon and Soomi came to cook Soomi's favorite food.

Camera guy: Okay sir we are ready here.
Jihoon: Okay start! *The camera started*
Soonae: Hello everyone! Today we were bored so we thought of cooking with Soomi. *Soomi smiled and make a V sign with fingers to the camera* Today we are making Soomi's favorite food. *She turned on the stove and put the vegetables to boil*

The live session was going quite well when something odd happened. It was 20min into my life when there was an unusual comment from a fake account called Soonae_future_hubby. It was not exactly a hate comment.
Soonae_future_hubby: Ugh I am jealous. *Then he went on making comments like* Stand away from that man! He is your husband not for long.

Soonae, Soomi as well as Jihoon saw those comments. Soonae looked at Jihoon and he nodded.
Soonae: Okay guys it's some urgent work we have to go for today. We'll share the pic of the food when it's ready.
Soomi: Have a good day everyone. Stay healthy and stay safe.
Jihoon: And don't forget to smile.
Soonae/Soomi/Jihoon: Byeee *The camera guy closed the Livestream*
Jihoon: You took a screenshot?
Camera guy: Yes sir, I did.
Jihoon: *Searched the ID* Shit it's been deleted. What do we do now? Can it be an obsessed fan or it is that blood letter person! *Soonae's phone rings*
Soonae: Rosie!? *Picks up the call* Yah Rosie-ah
Rose: YAH! See the news now!!!
Soonae: What!?- Turn on the news please *She says and they turn on the TV*

Their eyes go wide. They see the Instagram comments are on headlines now!
Soomi: Wtf!
Soonae: Why these people--
TV: THE SON AND DAUGHTER IN LAW OF THE MIN WE HAVING A LIVE STREAMING ON INSTAGRAM WHEN AN UNKNOWN ACCOUNT MADE THESE COMMENTS *shows the screenshots* WHAT CAN THAT MEAN? IS MIN JIHOON AND HIS WIFE FACING SOME KIND OF TROUBLE? TO KNOW STAY TUNED!!
Soonae: I can't believe this!!
Soomi: All this is my fault! Neither I'd have been such a cry baby nor you'd have gotten in trouble *she got sad*
Jihoon: Nothing is your fault. Stop blaming yourself *his phone rings* Oh no I think appa saw the news!
Soonae: Ughhhh!!!!
Jihoon: *picked up the call* Ah appa... Umm... No appa it's not like that... What-??... Is it over?... No nothing serious... B-but-- *He kept the call in frustration* They saw the news and are coming back! We are dead now!
Soonae: Baby I am scared!
Jihoon: Don't worry we are in this together.

**Time skip**
The next day Mr. and Mrs. Min came back with Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They were furious at Jihoon and Soonae. They were mobbed in the airport by the media since this news spread went viral. Mr. Kim and Mr. Min decided to call them to their hotel and talk to them with no disturbance around. They all reached the hotel. Mr. Min glared at Jihoon.
Jihoon: A-appa-
Mr. Min: Get to the point!
Jihoon: Okay. This all started-- *They told the whole thing. Some part Jihoon told some part Soonae told*

As the story proceeded, their parents were shocked to hear this.
Mrs. Kim: All this happened and you don't even feel the need to tell us?
Mrs. Min: You have grown too much?
Soonae: Eomma it's not like that. *She kept looking down not daring to meet their furious eyes* you were out for business we didn't want to disturb you!
Mr. Min: How could you think a deal is more important than my daughter-in-law's safety!?
Mr. Kim: I have raised my daughters like princesses. How can you think I'll put business first?
Jihoon: We are sorry appa. We would never hide from you again. We were trying to hide it from the media and tell you after you get back. We have deployed police for investigation too.
Mrs. Kim: Soonae-ah do you have any idea who this can be? In middle school? In high school?
Soonae: Eomma it can be anyone! I have no idea! Rose told me there is this guy with whom my rumor didn't die out even after Rosie made full efforts to kill that rumor.
Mrs. Min: Did you find who that guy is?
Jihoon: That's the thing Eomma. That was in their high school. They never talked to that guy nor did they see him during their senior years of high school. Rose doesn't remember him.
Soonae: But she said she'd recognize him if she sees him again.
Mr. Min: Let me first fix this online mess *Make a call* Yes... Delete it... Yes, it should disappear completely for now... Give them any price they want... Yes... It should be gone... Hmm *he cut the call*
Jihoon: Thank God *he received a call* Yes officer... Umhmm... Ahh okay... Yes, we'll get Rose and Mark... Yes, let's do it at 5?... Yes thank you *he cut the call* it was a call from the police station. They found out the biodata of all your schoolmates from middle and high school. *He told to Soonae* I fixed an appointment at 5.
Soonae: I'll let Rose know.

**Time skip**
Soonae and Jihoon picked up Rose and then went to the Police station. Mark came there directly. After seeing all the pictures, Rose kept looking at the pictures with a confused eye. Soonae recognizes some people who were after Rose.
Rose: The guy about whom I was talking isn't there in these pics. This guy lol *she pointed at one dude's picture* He used to leave chocolate for Soonae and Soonae used to give these chocolates to the street kids *Jihoon chuckled* but that guy with whom the rumors didn't die isn't there in these pics.
Officer: But According to your principal, the pics of all the students are here.
Soonae: There must be some mistake then. If Rose said she'll recognize it means she would.
Officer: Okay we'll find if there is anything more. We might call you again.
Jihoon: Thank you, officer. *They went out of the police station when Rose received a call from her mom*
Rose: Ah Eomma... WHAT!! NO NO, I AM COMING... Oh no! Hang on okay!! *She cut the call* Guys there is a big problem!
Mark: What happened?
Rose: Someone hacked into my father's company's system and is stealing the confidential details.
Mark: I can teach this bish a lesson wait. Let's go!
Rose: Wha-- *Soonae pulled her and went to the car*

**Time skip**
They reached Rose's father's office and saw all the employees standing there and her father almost passed out due to stress.
Rose: Babe! Do your work!
Mr. Park: what--
Mark: Jihoon open my laptop fast!
Jihoon: Here!
Mark: Give!

He accessed the hacker's computer with his computer and deleted all the stolen fines and put a virus in the hacker's device which he created himself. Then he asked.
Mark: Can I have a printer?
Employee: Yes it's there. *Mark got up and connected the printer to his laptop*
Mark: Done *Satisfied*
Mr. Park: What did you do?
Mark: First I deleted the stolen file from the hacker's computer then put a virus in his computer. *He said as he was taking some printouts from the printer*
Rose: Poor fella *She chuckled*
Mark: Here *He handed the papers to Mr. Park* these are the details of the hacker. Now you can sue them *proud*
Rose: By the way appa this is my boyfriend Mark. The guy you were asking about the other day? It's him.
Mrs. Park: I can see you are very skillful. I have always liked skillful people.
Mr. Park: Since you saved my company today from getting doomed I'd allow you to date, my daughter. But you can marry her only if you get a stable income in the future.
Mark: Thank you for your compliments aunty. And sir I'd myself not marry her till I achieve my goal. I'll marry her when I get a place in the top 10 emerging entrepreneurs.
Mr. Park: I like the confidence.
Jihoon: We'd take your leave now Mr. Park. *He nodded*
Rose: Appa I'll stay here for some time and look over the marketing works.
Mr. Park: Okay as you say, dear.

**At night**
Soonae and Jihoon were doing assignments and the chef was preparing the dinner. Jihoon suddenly received a call and his face lit up.
Jihoon: Ah how are you, uncle Lim? It's been a long time.
Mr. Lim OTP: It's been indeed a long time Jihoon-ah. I had a favor to ask.
Jihoon: Ah uncle doesn't put it that way, please. Tell me what can I do for you.
Mr. Lim OTP: We are shifting to Seoul back again. I and your aunty would be coming after 5 months but Aron would come now. Our residence is not yet ready. Would you mind keeping him in your place for a while? *Soonae was listening to the conversation all along as it was on speaker*
Soonae: Uncle it's a pleasure. You could not attend our wedding. We met only once at the Han Electronics launch party. I'd get a chance to get to know you all. I'd be happy if you all come to stay.
Mr. Lim: That's kind of you Soonae. I and your aunty would visit soon. But now Aron would come. He'd be going to your colleagues too.
Jihoon: I'll look through his admission procedure uncle. Don't worry. When is he arriving?
Mr. Lim OTP: Tomorrow at 7 pm.
Jihoon: Okay I'll pick him up. Okay uncle I'll see him tomorrow. Good night.

New character coming so it means new drama. What is the psychopath stalker plotting and what is Aron bringing with him?
To be continued...