Chapter 39: Fish walks into the net

It was evening time and they were sitting with Mr. and Mrs. Lee in the room. Mark and Rose were getting to know them and they were getting to know them.

Suddenly there was a noise from the outside. Mark looked at Rose and then went outside to see the media making chaos there.
Mark: I guess we have to talk to them now otherwise they would not leave us alone.
Rose: yes I think so too. *They went out* what a mess!!

The security was trying to hold back the media and the media was trying to enter. Mark and Rose went towards them and said
Mark: please I would request you all to not make a mess because this is a hospital and patients are here. You can ask me anything I am going to answer your questions.
Media: Mr. Lee, first things first how did you find out that your parents are still alive.
Mark: Well you see my friend Jake found out an old article which wrote about that accident. I told my friends once that my parents only an IT company. That is how he assumed this might be my parents and that is how we all found out.
Media: well congratulations to you for finding your parents after so long.
Mark: Thank you so much.
Media: How is their health now? Any progress?
Mark: oh yes they came out of the comma and we found out someone was giving them drugs to keep them in the comma.
Media: That's awful but did you find out yet who that is.
Mark: yes the police already found the person who was adding drugs to my parents' saline bottles every day. And the mastermind behind would be caught very soon. This person spilled everything.

**Meanwhile**
Uncle aunty and Yuhoe were watching the news to find out about Mr. and Mrs. Lee. As soon as they had the news they freaked out.
Aunty: Oh no! Now what!! That idiot is going to tell everything!
Uncle: I told you sending him for the last time to the hospital was a bad idea!
Yuhoe: Can you both shut up for a moment and let me think?
On the television: As you can see that criminal would be taken to jail from the police station tomorrow. In the jail, he would be interrogated further. We would keep you updated. Stay tuned.
Yuhoe: I know what to do. See *He took out the map* they would take him this way *showed the way* we can put some nails in the road and make a small explosion kind of thing. When the police get out to see what happened, we can run away with him, and then he can go underground.
Uncle/Aunty: Wow our son is really smart! We can do that.
Yuhoe: Let's go and make preparations we cannot make any mistake.
Uncle/Aunt: Yes yes.

**Time skip**
In the hospital, the doctor came to check on Mr. and Mrs. Lee. It's been 3 days since the came out of the coma. And that time the whole squad was there.
Soyong: Doctor when can we take uncle and aunty back home?
Doctor: Miss Kang as I can see they are recovering very well. At this rate, I think you can take them home by tomorrow.
Soomi: Yay that is a piece of great news. Then I will go buy a new dress for the party.
Soonae: yes yes baby we'll go and buy a new dress for all of us. After uncle and aunty go home, we'll all celebrate. *Everyone smiled*
Jihoon: Before that, it's time for the criminals to get to their ending. *Others nodded*
Soonae: I made an employee call the media to intrigue them to come here. And now after Mark Sunbae said all that thing to the media I am sure they heard it through the media.
Jaeun: You know what Noona, I think they're gonna do something stupid after panicking.
Soomi: Of course, they would. Walking right into the trap. *She smirked*
Jake: Well the process has started *He said looking at the clock*
Rose: Let's wait for it then.

They all sat down and were having lunch when they got a call from the police.
Mark: Yes officer?
Officer: Mr. Lee, your plan is successful. We got your uncle and aunt and their son in the process of trying to escape with the convict.
Mark: That's great news officer. Thank you for all your help. *He cut the call* guess what.
Others: What is it?
Mark: our plan has been successful. As Soonae speculated, they indeed went to rescue that guy who got caught the other day.
Mr. Lee: *Sigh* I never thought my brother would do something like that to me.
Mrs. Lee: Who could have thought like that honey. But turns out one for money can be stronger than blood bonds. *Sigh*
Mark: Eomma Appa *He went and sat between them* some people are nasty by nature and some people are so good like my friends. The amount of support I got from Jihoon and Jake and later from Rose Soonae and Soyong Jaeun and Soomi too. This proves everyone in the world is not the same. Best friendships exist. *Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee nodded*
Mr. Lee: Well said, son. *Suddenly Jihoon's phone rings*
Jihoon: Bro! Looks like your house is ready. *He picked up the call* hello?... Yes... Thank you so much... Keep it below the mat... Yes... Your payment is to be sent to you by evening... Thank you again. *He cut up the call* That's great! Your house is ready just on time which means-
Soomi: party party yeah *Everyone laughed*
Mark: I also have a surprise for Eomma and Appa which I would tell you about at the party.
Rose: Hehe Imma go get ready for the party. I'll look pretty. Pretty squad what do you say.
Soonae/Soyong: Yess.
Soomi: Unnie Take me in your squad too.
Soonae: Baby you are an unofficial member of our squad. Later on when you get into our university then you become an official member.
Soomi: Yayy

Jaeun was busy staring at her. Jake and Jihoon looked at each other then looked at him and smirked. They move a little close to him and Jihoon whispered in his ears.
Jihoon: Stop staring bro.
Jake: seesh wipe off the drool *whispered from the other side*
Jaeun: what the hell *he said looking at his Hyungs in disbelief and turning red*
Soomi: *so him getting red and decided to tease him* Omo Jaeun-ssi why are you so red? Are you okay? *She said dramatically making Soonae Rose and Soyong chuckle*
Jaeun: I-I'm good. Oh, I remember Appa called me to get- to get flowers yeah. Imma leave *He left*
Mark: *Looked at his parents* I'll explain to you later.

After some time, Mark went and completed all the discharge formalities. Mr. and Mrs. Lee would be discharged tomorrow. Rose Soyong and Soonae went shopping.
Rose: Let's go to the ladies' dress section I'll buy something for Eomoni. And then I'll buy something for Appa.
Soonae: Umhmm what a responsible daughter-in-law. *Soyong laughed and Rose blushed*
Soyong: Omo looks like someone is blushing.
Soonae: can see that. Seesh I can't wait for you both to get married. And after that Soomi's turn *They laughed*
Rose: Aish that Jaeun kid is too shy. Looks like we have to do something. Otherwise, this pabo would keep on dreaming about Soomi for the rest of his life.
Soyong: I was thinking the same.
Soonae: I never thought that but now that you say it, I do think if we don't push them this pabo would never be able to approach Soomi.
Rose: Not to mention Soomi has got so savage these days.
Soonae: No basically I was expecting this to happen at one point or the other. She had to become savage because me and Eomma we both are kind of savage.
Rose: No but see how much we went through all these years? *She looked at them while walking and smiled* our lives are full of experiences.
Soyong: yes of course that's right! Oh, here we are the lady section! Rosie sees what you want to buy. *Rose nodded*

After some shopping, they went and set in the food court.
Soyong: Uff I am hungry! Let's order something fast. *Suddenly Rose laughed* what's the matter?
Rose: You know Soyong-ah this is the same table we saw that day when we came to shop for Jihoon sunbae's football match when we were freshers. Soonae used to blush even with his name.
Soonae: Yah stop!
Rose: I can't believe this! It is almost going to be here of your marriage and you still blush!! Look at you! You're still blushing. *Soyong laughed*
Soonae: *Tomato mode activated suddenly for no reason* Y-yah stop teasing me.
Rose: Soyong-ah I think what Jihoon sunbae must have done to her for her to blush like that! *She smiled teasingly*
Soyong: Whatever married couples do *She smiled teasingly*
Soonae: Aish stoppp! *Rose and Soyong laughed*
Rose: okay okay let's order the food! *They ordered the food and were eating peacefully when Rose received a call* ah Appa. *Picks up* Appa?... With Soonae and Soyong... Hmm yes... Eh?... Wae!... Appa you know I- ugh... Okay, whatever... Yes sure... Bye *She cut the call and sighed*
Soonae: *Munching her food* what happened suddenly? You look upset!
Rose: My father has a sister. She and her daughters and son are coming here for some reason!
Soonae: So?
Rose: They are pretty much annoying! You won't believe her son who is my cousin tries to flirt with me and that aunt and her daughters support that!
Soyong: Are you kidding? Isn't he like your cousin! Eew, that's so gross!
Rose: Seesh I know right!

Is this indication of new trouble? Or it is just in the normal phase?
To be continued...