Chapter 27: An Unexpected Help

Soonae was kinda scared when that same number was calling her too. Soonae blocked the number without picking up the call.

Jihoon: Let's go.
Soonae: Yes. *They left for the police station*
Jihoon: The audacity of this ajjussi I can't believe!! He is drunk or something!
Soonae: I don't know wtf.
Jihoon: Seesh I hope he is drunk! This number would give his location.
Soonae: I know right! *Jihoon nodded*

**Meanwhile**
In Lim's mansion, Jaeun was studying in his room. Suddenly, he heard a knock on his door.
Jaeun: Come in *his mom came into his room worried*
Mrs. Lim: Aaron baby what are you doing?
Jaeun: Eomma I am studying *He looked at his mom and frowned looking at her worried face* What happened Eomma?
Mrs. Lim: You remember uncle So? *Jaeun's face turned dark*
Jaeun: Hmmm what about him?
Mrs. Lim: He, his wife, and his daughter is coming to the opening of our resort *She made a blank face*
Jaeun: *Sighed* Not this now!
Mrs. Lim: Tell me, son do you like Soonae's sister?
Jaeun: Eomma you know after that incident I always feel uncomfortable around girls but Soomi is different! *His lips formed a little cute smile* It made me fall for her. Every day I fall for her more and more.
Mrs. Lim: Then when do you plan on telling her this?
Jaeun: Eomma it's not easy to confess love! I don't know how she feels! Jihoonie Hyung, Soonae noona all of them tease me with Soomi behind her back but I don't know how she feels! I never saw her even taking glances at me! She is I don't know *Sighed*
Mrs. Lim: Even the strongest girl might be shy when it comes to loving, baby. You never know until you ask. Right?
Jaeun: *Sigh* I'll soon confess to her.
Mrs. Lim: Good boy. Now one more thing. Make sure to invite your team and their girlfriends to the party too okay.
Jaeun: Yes eomma. I'll go get ready for the university!

**Time skip**
Jihoon and Soonae were entering the university. At the gate, they met the team, Rose and Soyong. Now Soyong looks better and bolder. When they were entering they saw someone unexpected a little bit far. He looked uncomfortable and guilty. He was fiddling with his finger and sweating.
Soonae: Isn't that SS university team's captain?
Jihoon: Yes he is. But what the hell is he doing here! And what's with that look?
Rose: Let's go and confront!
Jihoon: Yes yes. *They walked towards him* Aren't you SS university's captain?
captain: Y-yes I am.
Jihoon: What the hell are you doing here then?
Captain: I-I have something to tell you and also I need help! *He said being nervous af*
Soonae: From us you need help? I wonder what that is *she said sarcastically as he looked down*
Soyong: Let's hear him out, guys. He can't lie in front of Soonae right!
Jake: You're right tho. In front of Soonae, he can't lie.
Jihoon: Not here! Let's go inside *He looked around* Follow us *He said to the boy*

They came into the stadium and kept their bags on the side and sat on the pavilion. Jihoon signaled him to sit as well. Jaeun came in that time.
Jaeun: HYUNG I AM HERE- What the heck?
Soonae: He has something to say *He frowned*
Jaeun: It better not be any trick pal.
Captain: It's not! I am here to ask for help. Well, our coach Jeong Haru is weird.
Soonae: He is not just weird. He is an absolute motherfucker who doesn't have the skills to be the coach of a kindergarten kid. And I don't know how he became your coach.
Captain: He came as our coach 2yrs back. It's his third year and third team as the coach. He taught our Sunbae who now graduated and our present team too, to play rough.
Mark: What do you mean?
Captain: See he would tell us to target the strong team's center and go rough on them. But I always used to wonder how they got so much hurt that they ended up fracturing their bones.
Jihoon: Why are you telling us all these?
Captain: I heard him talking to himself yesterday. He was planning to do-- *He told them all the things he heard and how Haru planned to kill Jihoon* See I am an athlete too and game spirit is everything. Also when I heard him mentioning he would kill you I just knew I could not let that happen.
Soonae: THAT MOTHERFUCKER *She was fuming with anger*
Captain: Not just that! He also mixes drugs in our food. I saw him doing this the other day! And also I went to Djuz Hospital the other day to visit a relative when I saw Mrs. Min and Miss Park meeting the players who got hurt because of us. I decided to tell you all that and ask for help! Please help me!

At this point, all of them were fuming with anger. Haru not only played with the future of these kids he also played with their lives.
Soonae: I can't believe how low he can step.
Rose: Babe I think now he's the one who is stalking you. Otherwise, why would he want to kill Jihoon sunbae? *Soyong nodded*
Captain: Well he is stalking someone though. Now I don't know if that is Mrs. Min or not. I can't believe how shameless he is! *He looked down frustrated*
Yuseok: Captain that day I recorded that clip too!
Soonae: Whatever we do we have to make sure that we don't do any damage to these kids.
Captain: Thank you so much. Umm can I get your contact information so that I can provide more info if available?
Jihoon: Sure take my Instagram *He shared his Instagram account*

**Time skip**
The collage was almost over and Jihoon and team were practicing. Soonae and Rose came to visit then in the field. They sat and were watching them play.
Soonae: I can't believe we are here today.
Rose: Hmmm?
Soonae: It feels like yesterday when we used to biker around as child's and now look at us. I am married you are engaged. *Rose smiled*
Rose: How time goes isn't it?
Soonae: Yes oh by the way, you're happy right? Mark looks like one of the anti romantic kind of people. *Rose sighed*
Rose: He is one of those who would care and all but won't touch or be romantic. I hope he understands soon *she smiled*
Soonae: Me too baby *Jihoon and Mark came running towards them and they handed them water*
Jihoon: Ayo my sexy wife how are you doing? *Soonae blushed and rolled her eyes playfully*

Jihoon sat beside her and was flirting with her. Rose was watching them with adoration in her eyes. Suddenly Mark sat beside her. And they both were watching Soonae and Jihoon.
Rose: I hope these two be happy like this always.
Mark: I know right *He placed his hands around Rose's shoulder unconsciously. She shivered due to his sudden touch and her cheecks formed a light pink tint. He noticed it and said* You okay?
Rose: Y-yes I am good. *She said trying to hide her blush*
Mark: You're so weird today.
Rose: Why? What did I do!
Mark: Idk you moved I guess?
Rose: *Sigh* It's nothing. Imma go and meet my professor guys. She asked to meet today. *She waved bye pecked Mark's cheeks and left*

As soon as she left, Jihoon went to Mark and placed his hands on his shoulder while looking at Rose's disappearing figure.
Jihoon: Are you dumbass?
Mark: W-what?
Jihoon: Yah why would you ask her why she shivered! *He was talking in a low voice*
Mark: I-
Jihoon: Dumbass she shivered under your touch. Wanna see how it works? *He gave a naughty smirk and looked at Soonae who was putting the bottles inside the ice box while Mark nodded* Okay watch me carefully.

He walked to Soonae and wrapped his hands around her while she was caught off-guard by this sudden action.
Soonae: Wh-what are you doing everyone is watching.
Jihoon: Do I look like I care? *He whispered in her ears and placed a kiss on her shoulder*
Soonae: I- *She was a blushing mess* I gotta go it's m-my class time bye *She ran away from there*
Jihoon: See that's how you do it *He told to Mark who's mouth was wide open*
Mark: I can't believe you! You used to be the cold one! Dayumm bro!! *Jihoon laughed*
Jihoon: She changed this cold ass *He looked down blushing while Mark was grinning* Show your girl how much you love her.
Mark: To Rose? She would beat me up you don't know her.
Jihoon: Lol you are an athlete bro man up *He went back*

**Time skip**
Jake took Soyong on a date and insisted to go on a tripple date. Now they were walking in an amusement park. Mark would keep glancing at Rose from time to time. Thinking if he should do like Jihoon did or not.
Jihoon: Your flying hairs is making it hard to control.
Soonae: What the heck *She turned into a Tomato*

As Rose was looking at them and grinning Mark suddenly held her hand making Rose look at him.
Rose: Yes?
Mark: Yes?!
Rose: What?
Mark: What? Let's go that way. That ride looks good!! *Everyone nodded and went*
Rose: *glancing at their hands since Mark interwind his fingers* What is with him tho. *She didn't say anything just sat on the ride*

As all that was happening Haru was watching them from a distance and his blood was boiling.
Haru: I would make sure Min Jihoon die on the field *He greeted his teeth and left*

Now the captain of SS university told them as much as he knew. But he didn't knew all the plans of their coach. Would Jihoon and team be able to stay outsmart Haru?
To be continued...