Chapter 41: Kiss

As Rose was changing, she heard someone talking in her room. Then she realized it was Aera's voice.

Rose: What is this bitch doing in my room! I hope she is not hitting on my boyfriend *She got out and saw Aera hugging a panicked Mark*
Mark: Oh no *He saw Rose*
Rose: *Pulled her away from her man harshly* Stay away from my man you!
Mark: Baby baby it's okay don't kill her!
Rose: No wait how did she even dare to touch you like that! *Mark was about to hug her* GO TAKE BATH!
Aera: why do you have to spoil everything! I like him that is why I wanted to make him mine! I always get everything I want!!
Rose: Yes maybe you get everything you want but this man in here is a man MY man not a fucking thing! If you don't want to get your bones broken back off!
Aera: Huh whatever!

Aera roll her eyes and went off from there.
Rose: Ugh I'll kill this bitch! *Looks at Mark*
Mark: where is my towel?
Rose: It's there inside my closet. *She pointed*
Mark: Okay *He took it and went to take bath*

**Meanwhile**
Soomi was working on her project. It was her last year of High school and from the next year, she would go to university. The same one as her unnie and Brother-in-law.
Soomi: I can't focus! Why is it so hard! *She look like a picture of Jaeun and said* Mr. Lim would you mind getting out of my head and let me study please! *She whined* I have a freaking exam!! *Then she slapped herself* Kim Soomi you are crazy! Sheesh, go to study! *She shrugged off all thoughts and went to study*

Jaeun was talking to Jihoon on call. He was worried.
Jaeun: Hyung what do I do *He said in a worried tone*
Jihoon: Of course! That is what is going to happen if you don't approach her faster!
Jaeun: What if she rejects me?
Soonae: Yes keep thinking like this! And by the time you decide someone else would already steal her away from you! Pabo *She said sitting beside Jihoon*
Jaeun: Noona she is scary! What if-
Soonae: No ifs and buts. If you don't approach her soon I would find a boyfriend for her pabo!
Jihoon: I know right! Man up! But why are you telling all these things suddenly? Did something happen?
Jaeun: Hyung that boy in my class was simping on Soomi's new IG post! I didn't like it!
Soonae: Ohio guess someone is jealous!
Jaeun: I-
Jihoon: I guess you can do one thing. See from next year she is going to attend college and she is going to go to the same college as us. So you can ask her for the prom and confess to her there.
Soonae: Yes you can do that! That's a good idea. But just don't confess to her in front of everyone. I am sure she will not like that.
Jaeun: Okay Hyung and Noona I got it Thank you so much. I'll the call now good night.

**Time skip**
Days went by and it was the last of their conference. Rose already left for home and Soonae came outside running.
Soonae: Sunbae where is Rose?
Jake: she just left for home
Soonae: Oh no!
Jihoon: What happened baby?
Soonae: This girl is so careless! She left her book now what? She is going to need this book more than anyone of us!
Mark: Okay no issues I will go and give it to her!
Soonae: Are you sure Oppa?
Mark: Yeah I am sure.

**Time skip**
Rose was entering her house. As she entered, she saw the dim light was on while no one was around. She sighed before entering. As she was going to go to her room, she was suddenly pinned against the wall harshly. Due to the sudden action, she left out a little scream! When she saw the person who did that her eyes widened in shock!
Rose: Chen!? What the hell!
Chen: Hello baby girl *smirk* did you miss me?
Rose: Let me go! You look more disgusting!
Chen: Love me back baby girl and leave that boyfriend of yours. I promise I'll keep you happy. *As he was about to kiss her, someone punched him hard on the face*
Mark: Get off my girlfriend you jerk!
Chen: What the fuck!
Rose: I warned you didn't I? Stop bothering me I don't like you I would never like you and within a few days, I will get married to Mark. So you better get back to your senses!

She held Mark's hand and dragged him to her room. As they were sitting there in Rose's room, and waiting for the elders to return, they heard a noise from downstairs.
Il-sung: Omo what happened to my baby!
Chen: It's nothing! I fell in the bathroom.
Mrs. Park: It does not look like a scar from falling in the bathroom umm wait I'll get you some ice. *She left*
Mr. Park: Oh Mark? Did you come to drop Rose off?
Mark: oh no uncle I did not come to drop Rosie. She forgot her book at the university so I just came to return. Now I'll take your leave. Eomma and Appa are waiting for me at home.
Mr. Park: okay okay. So when are you re-launching your company?
Mark: I have a few works left with my project it would take a month or so to complete all the modifications. After that, we would have a re-launch party.
Mr. Park: Good good. If you face any problems just let us know. We are always here okay.
Mark: okay thank you so much, uncle. I'll take your leave now. Goodbye Eomoni *He said*
Mrs. Park: Goodbye my son. Come back soon to visit us. And bring your parents along too okay.
Mark: Okay *Cheeky smile*

**Time skip**
Jaeun came to Jihoon's house because he needed some help with his studies. As they were studying, the bell rang.
Maid: Madam Miss Kim is here.
Soonae: Soomi-ah what's up!
Soomi: Unnie I was bored so I came to see you.
Soonae: oh Jaeun-ssi is here too. *She smirked seeing her face color changing*

They both entered and saw Jaeun studying with Jihoon.
Soomi: *In mind* Dayum this man is a whole meal *She thought looking at Jaeun*
Jihoon: Soomi how are you doing?
Soomi: I am good Oppa *She smiled*
Jaeun: Oh my God what does she even wants in her life! I am close to losing all my control! Control Aaron control! *He thought*
Soonae: go sit there! I am making fried chicken.
Soomi: Yayy! That's awesome *She quickly pecked Soonae and sat on a single couch*

**Time skip**
They were done with studies. Soonae went to keep the plates in the kitchen sink. Jihoon received a call. There was an awkward silence between Soomi and Jaeun until Jaeun decided to break it.
Jaeun: Soomi-ssi how are your studies going on? I heard you have a lot of assignments?
Soomi: yeah guess what? Assignment never leave you alone *She made a done face and Jaeun chuckled*
Soonae: Soomi come here fast!
Soomi: Yes unnie! *She looked at Jaeun and said* I'll see why she called! *Jaeun nodded*

As she stood up and took a step one plushie came under her footstep. She slipped and fell on Jaeun who was sitting right in front of her! As she fell on him their lips ended up connecting making both of them shocked. Then what Jaeun did shock her even more. He moved his lips kissing her. She quickly stood up as her cheeks heated up and ran to the kitchen. Jihoon came back and saw Soomi running towards the kitchen Jaeun was shocked and his cheeks were red!
Jihoon: Omo what happened?
Jaeun: Hyung!! I think I fucked up!
Jihoon: Huh??!
Jaeun: Actually- *Explains it all and Jihoon bursts out laughing*
Jihoon: Omo finally you lost your first kiss hahaha
Jaeun: Hyung this is not funny!! What is she thinking about me?!
Jihoon: Stop being a scaredy-cat and flirt with her!
Jaeun: Are you sure?
Jihoon: Yes sure! But don't go overboard!
Jaeun: okay!

After some time, Soonae and Soomi came out of the kitchen. Soonae trying to not laugh and Soomi is all red. Jihoon chuckled.
Jihoon: Soomi dear are you okay? *He gave a teasing smile*
Soonae: What do you think?
Soomi: I- Umm Eomma must be waiting for me I'll go home now bye unnie by Oppa. *She glanced at Jaeun and left*
Jaeun: Omg Hyung I think I fucked up! She didn't even smile *He said nervously*
Soonae: If she is running from you then you have to make efforts to get close to her! I mean if you want to marry her in the future then, of course, you have to be this bold with her!
Jihoon: Soonae-ssi is right. You cannot be this scared and then expect that you would marry her!
Jaeun: I think about it Hyung! But now I will go home too!

**Time skip**
Jaeun was in his room lost in his thought.
Jaeun: Am I going to lose her for real? No no no! I have to do something! *He opened google and checked what he can do* Ohh okay I guess this would work *He said scrolling*

Meanwhile, Soomi was getting flashbacks of that kiss.
Soomi: Ughhhh it's so embarrassing! How to I face him! I guess I would avoid him from now on! Ughh it sucks!

Here on one side, Jaeun was planning to make Soomi his and on the other side, Soomi was running from him. What would he do now?
To be continued...