Chapter 28: Jaeun's Past revealed to Soonae

They were enjoying themselves in the amusement park while being watched by Haru.

Rose Soonae and Soyong were wearing a twining floral dress and needless to say looking pretty. They went to that ride and sat in the pods. Rose was looking at the views while Mark was just looking at her.
Rose: Baby look here it's so pretty!! *She said*
Mark: Indeed *His lips curved into a smile*
Rose: Come here, baby!! *Mark silently got up and went closer to her* see *she said being excited like a kid*
Mark: Beautiful *He uttered still looking at Rose*

As he was standing behind him, he went closer to her and at that point, his lips were closer to her shoulder as he was leaning to watch what she was showing. As his hot breath touched her skin, she shivered again and gulped making him smirk. Slowly Mark wrapped his muscular hands around her waist making her blush and breath heavily.
Rose: Wh-what are you doing? Someone would see us *She struggled to free herself from his grip*
Mark: *Went close to her ears and whispered in a seductive tone* Jagi we are in the sky right now who would see us? *And planted a kiss on her shoulder*
Rose: What happened to y-you suddenly-- ahh *She left out a soft moan as he started to leave soft wet kisses on her exposed neck now*

Both of them were having a new experience. Both of them had been single half of their lives. They just knew that this person was the person they would stay with forever. Suddenly he placed a little rough kiss on her sweet spot making her gasp and moan again. He then began sucking that part leaving her a moaning mess. As the pod started to go down, he pulled off leaving a dark purple hickey on her neck marking her as his. Rose was left dumbfounded and was a complete tomato now.
Rose: Wh-why did you do that! Now how do I hide it?
Mark: *smirk* like this *He came closer and planted a kiss on the hickey and covered it with her hair*
Rose: Wha- *They both sat down as the pod landed*

As they walked out Soonae looked at Rose who was still red with a wide eye.
Soonae: Omo Rosie-ah what happened? Why are you so re- *Realisation hit her and she smirked* Let's go guys let's have some icecream Lalala *Everyone chuckled*
Rose: Ye-yeah *She gave an awkward smile*

**Time skip**
Jaeun's family started sending invitations to everyone for their resort's opening. Soomi helped with the interior. Soomi's exams were done. So she was glad that she had a party to attend.
Soomi: Eommaaaaa I am going
Mrs. Kim: Where? *She and Mr. Kim came out as they were leaving for the office*
Soomi: To channel.
Mrs. Kim: Ohh okay. Do one thing then since you're going.
Soomi: What is it?
Mrs. Kim: Since you have grown up now I think you can select our looks too can't you?
Soomi: Yes yes I can
Mrs. Kim: Do it on your own! Don't bother Soonae *She gave her a look since she knew Soomi would always ask Soonae in this regard*
Soomi: *Awkward smile* I won't hehe. Ok, then I am going bye-bye love you.
Mrs. Kim: Bye I love you
Soomi: Bye Appa love you!*She said rushing out*
Mr. Kim: Aish go slowly love you *He facepalmed as she ran out* let's go we are getting late *He said to Mrs. Kim and she nodded*

**Time skip**
Soonae was sitting in the cafeteria with Rose and Soyong as her class was done. She received a call from Soomi.
Soonae: I am telling you she is shopping *Rose and Soyong laughed*
Rose: Aish help her out.
Soonae: Yeah yeah *She picked up the video call* Nae baby what happened?
Soomi: Unnie see I found these outfits for me *She showed her a few dresses* I am confused about what to choose.
Soonae: Umm why short baby? I think you should go in an evening dress since it's a formal launch party.
Soomi: *Pout* I thought that too so I selected these *She showed*

Soonae helped her pick her outfit, her mom's outfit, and her dad's outfit too.
Soomi: Unnie thank you. And please don't tell Eomma about it *She gave an awkward laugh*
Soonae: *Chuckled* I won't pabo. Bye now. *She cut the call and saw the football team coming*
Jaeun: Good Afternoon pretty noonas. *The girls chuckled*
Soonae: Get to the point. *Jaeun looked at her a gave an awkward smile*
Jaeun: Ehh noona-
Soonae: Tell the reason for buttering. *She sipped her juice as the boys sat down and Jaeun looked at Jihoon*
Jihoon: Bro your noona can read minds *He made 😬 face*
Jaeun: *Looked at Soonae* Umm Noona I-I wanted to ask-
Soonae: Say first babybro. Do you plan on taking the whole hour hmm?
Jaeun: No no *He took a deep breath* I wanted to know what color outfit is Soomi-ssi wearing to the party. *He was flustered as they were looking at him smirking*
Soonae: Umm why? *She smirked* You wanna match outfits and look like couples hmm? *She smirked*
Jaeun: I- Actually-- *He was playing with his fingers looking down*
Soonae: She is wearing lime green *She smirked while Jaeun jumped and hugged her*
Jaeun: Thank you noona you're the best
Soonae: Pabo *She patted his head while Jihoon looked at them satisfied*

**Time skip**
The college was over and Jihoon was still thinking about how Jaeun is expressing the fact that he likes Soomi and is comfortable being a baby to Soonae. He was driving and smiling. His smiling got Soonae curious.
Soonae: Jihoon-ssi why are you smiling like that?
Jihoon: Nothing baby. I can't get that vision out of my mind when Jaeun-ah jumped with happiness and hugged you.
Soonae: I don't understand.
Jihoon: I'll tell you everything about his past let's reach home first. I can't say all that while driving.
Soonae: Okay okay. But to be honest, I also like the fact that I have to baby him and Soomi and Rose and Soyong all of them. *Jihoon smiled and continued driving while there was a comfortable silence among them.*

After reaching home, they took bath and changed outfits. Their juice was ready on the table with the chicken sandwich. They sat down to eat it.
Soonae: Now tell me.
Jihoon: Curious much? *He smiled seeing the concern in her eyes*
Soonae: Aish you--
Jihoon: Okay okay! So basically you know right they shifted to America and now they are back?
Soonae: Yes *She took a bite of her sandwich*
Jihoon: They shifted when he was 12yrs old. That is because of an incident. Uncle Lim had a business partner called Uncle So. Uncle So is good at business but his character is kinda eh.
Soonae: I see *She raised her eyebrows*
Jihoon: He has a daughter So Julin. She is the same age as Jaeun. So basically long story short, one day when Jaeun was in his room, Julin came to visit them. She went to his room and started to remove her dress leaving Jaeun all traumatized. He tried to stop her but she didn't. She took off her top and started to tell throwing herself over Jaeun.
Soonae: At the age of 12? *She made a flustered face while Jihoon nodded* Omg I can't believe this! Then what happened!!
Jihoon: When people came, she accused Jaeun of trying to do the dirty with her. She was crying and said she is okay and she won't mind marrying him.
Soonae: Omg wtf! Poor Jaeun!
Jihoon: She was proven a liar because Jaeun was recording his room for some purpose and there was a hidden camera in his room that recorded everything. Since that day he disliked and feared women and used to get uncomfortable around women. Even throughout his school days, he used to stay away from women. He was going into depression thinking how can someone say something like that about him. So they shifted to America till he gets okay. They came back since uncle and aunty liked to stay in Korea more than in America.
Soonae: Oh! And that's why you were surprised when he was talking freely with me weren't you?
Jihoon: Yes angel you're right.
Soonae: I can't believe this. This girl is so much vicious since the age of 12 how vicious she would be now!! Then where is she now? That girl?
Jihoon: They shifted to Bussan now.
Soonae: Oh okay *Suddenly the bell rang*

The maid went and opened the door and Jaeun walked in.
Maid: Madam, sir, Young Master Lim is here.
Jihoon: Jaeun? *They looked at him he looked pale*
Soonae: Omg baby what happened?
Jaeun: *Came and hugged both of them and was shivering* H-Hyung
Jihoon: What happened? Tell me!!
Jaeun: Hyung she is back!
Soonae: Uh? Why?
Jihoon: Your noona knows now! *Jaeun looked down sadly*
Soonae: Baby please tell clearly what happened.
Jaeun: N-noona you know na our hotel launch party is there on 15th?
Soonae: Yes what about it?
Jaeun: Appa invited Uncle So too *He went paler*
Jihoon: Oh shit!
Soonae: I can understand uncle's situation now. It would look hella odd since your situation didn't go out in the media and they are still friends.
Jaeun: Noona I don't blame dad! Can I not attend the party? *He was still hugging Jihoon*
Soonae: Baby if you don't go to the party media would make a mess. *As Soonae was saying that Jaeun got a call from an unknown number and he freaked out even more*

Who called him? Why did he freak out? Did So Julin change or she is still the same? How would Soomi and Jaeun's life be affected by Julin?
To be continued...