Chapter 36: More Shocks for Mark!

Mark Jihoon and Soonae went to the hospital since the doctor had something to tell them. There they found Mr. Park with Rose.

Mark: I am here. Oh, where is aunty?
Rose: Ah mom went to take a walk and get some coffee for all of us.
Mark: Oh *He walked towards the room and watched his Eomma and appa and sighed*
Mrs. Park: Kids you're here? Have some coffee*She was holding a pack containing 6 cups of coffee*
Jihoon: Thank you, aunty.
Mr. Park: Sit here and have a coffee doctor is on the round he'll be here soon okay.
Mark: Yes.

After some time, the doctor came. They all stood up.
Doctor: Mr. Lee I wanted to see you because I have some shocking information for you.
Mark: *Sigh* Don't worry, doctor nothing is shocking anymore for me. The biggest shock of my life was My eomma appa being alive. Now nothing is shocking anymore.
Doctor: Sorry I called the police without your permission too because I thought calling the police was necessary.
Jihoon: But doctor what is all this about?
Doctor: Your mom and dad never woke up from a coma since 2008. The reason is that they were under the influence of a drug and because of that drug they were senseless but alive because both the drug and counter drug was working. The problem we had was they were having poison effect with that drug since it was given for so many years.
Soonae: What can we do about it now doctor! We can't let them be in a coma forever right!
Doctor: Of course Mrs. Min we can't. We already filtered their blood of the toxins and we are giving them dextrose. We can now hope for them to get up any time soon.
Soonae: wow! It's great news then. I really can't wait for them to wake up and become healthy and start walking again.
Rose: Absolutely! like it's such a long time they have been in a comma.

As the doctor was giving all the information to them, the police arrived.
Officer: Hello doctor. Did you call us?
Doctor: yes I did. I have some important information to tell you and all that is regarding Mr. and Mrs. Lee.
Officer: Yes yes of course what is this about? Them being alive after all this time when their son was made to think that they are not alive anymore is a big shock and I wonder What else is there!
Doctor: Well officer you see Mr. and Mrs. Lee were under the influence of some drugs *showed them the reports* and these drugs are pretty much responsible for them not working up from the comma all these years.
Officer: So you are telling me that someone new Mr. and Mrs. Lee was alive and was intentionally giving them this drug to keep them in a coma?
Doctor: Ses exactly. That is exactly what I mean.
Mark: Officer I want to launch an official complaint regarding this issue. Kindly guide me on what I have to do in this matter.
Officer: oh I see. I think you have to just come to the police station and lodge an FIR for this issue. We would be having an interrogation session with you on this issue with be asking you basically if your questions and you have to just answer them.
Jihoon: Officer from your experience can you please like as a question how long it will take to solve this case?
Officer: Mr. Min based on your cooperation it might take a little or more time it's nothing to fix it just depends on how much information we can gather and how quickly we can do that. *He nodded*
Officer: Mr. Lee we would like to see you at the police station at 5:00 p.m. We will take your leave now. Have a nice day.

As the police officer left, Rose noticed an unknown man was peeking at them. As Rose looked in his direction, quickly he hid.
Rose: *mumbled* that's weird!
Soonae: What happened?
Rose: I don't know someone was just peeking at us. It was so weird to see this person like we don't even know him I'm sure at least I have never sent him then why is this person peeking at us?
Jihoon: What person? which person? I can't see anyone
Rose: Um Sunbae, he left. He was watching us all alone when the police were there on the left as soon as I looked in his direction but I had a glance at him before he left.
Jihoon: That's new information in I think this should also be told to the police that someone was watching us. It's might be someone related to the person who was giving uncle and aunty all the drugs.
Mark: Yes you are right. It might be someone related to the person who was giving Eomma and Appa drugs. Let's see how much time it takes to find out those people.
Rose: I don't know if I should tell you this but I think you are uncle and aunt is related to all this.
Mark: I don't know I cannot accuse them of any years they kept telling me I don't have parents in they are doing such a favor to my parents that they are taking care of me.
Soonae: To see this way what Rosie is saying makes sense. If they wanted all the properties after uncle and aunty... and see like there is no way that they did not know that no one died in the accident. I mean we were kids but they were adults at the time.
Mark: Yeah that makes sense. In the I want to blow they can full for money I would not be surprised if this is actually like true.
Jihoon: Well we can't accuse them based on just our assumption. If something is wrong the police are gonna find out.
Soonae: yeah that's right. Oh by the way how is the renovation of the house going on Sunbae?
Mark: About that! Captain has called his uncle's company in they are starting the renovation work from tomorrow so I think the house should be ready by a week or so. To be honest the employees of Jihoon-ah's uncle's company are polite and well-spoken.
Soonae: I know right they are really good.
Rose: Now I am just praying to God that everything just becomes ok. There has been a lot of mess all these days.
Soonae: I know right. *They nodded*

**Time skip**
Jake came to the hospital and made Mark and Rose go home with Jihoon and Soonae. As Jake was convincing them to go home Soyong came to that place and also convince them to go home and at least have the dinner and then if they wanted them to come back. By that time the FIR was officially lodged and the police has started the work. Even the media was in full swing covering every piece of information which was available so obviously, Mark's uncle and aunt got to know about the whole situation.
Uncle: oh no! I thought of blackmailing Mark to give us all the properties but what the hell happened! How could they will find out that their brother in sister in law alive!
Yuhoe: Appa I am thinking why don't we just go to the hospital and kidnap them then we can blackmail this rascal. He cannot be smarter than us!
Aunt: We can at least go there in see what is happening if we can kidnap them.
Uncle: No wait I have someone whom I can ask about all these things like what is happening with my brother and sister-in-law and who all are there in the hospital with them.
Aunt: Are you talking about the person to who We gave money to give the drugs and keep them in a coma all these years?
Uncle: Yes exactly. I am going to ask him exactly to see what is going on. Let me just call him. *Dials a number who picks up the call after a minute* hello?... Yes, I have work for you... Yes, what is it?... So you already went there and see?... Oh no hell no!!... Okay, I will just give you your money for this month and no need to show your face again go underground for some days... Yes, meet me tomorrow in our fixed place... Remember, don't make any mistake...yes... see you then bye.
Aunt: Yes what did you say?
Uncle: He said that Mark already called the police and the whole place is heavily guarded. So it's impossible to get close to one brother and sister-in-law.
Yuhoe: But what we do now? We can't let all these things go just because of this!
Aunt: Would they doubt us? After all, we took care of Mark all these years. Would it be possible for them to think this far?
Uncle: You never know! 8 people use their brains at the most. We are safe right now because without any evidence they cannot accuse us. But we have to make sure that they do not find any evidence of our crime!
Yuhoe: yes but how are we going to do that? I think we should get out of this place for some time and then come back when everything calms down. I am still young and I don't want to go to jail.
Uncle: I think I have a plan in my mind of what to do about it. Listen here *he told the plan to his wife and son* just do as I say and we are going to be just fine.
Aunt: okay whatever you say! We can try this out!

What did the plan? How would Mark see through their plot and find out about the plan? Would be Mr. and Mrs. Lee wake up or uncle and aunty are going to be successful in their plan?
To be continued...