Chapter 37: Up after a decade!

Uncle and aunt were planning something and they were proceeding with their plans. On the other hand, the police were also in action to find out what was happening.

After staying the whole night in the hospital Rose came in the morning to the hospital and Mark went home. As Rose was sitting there she felt her waist was hurting. She stood up to take a walk around. That time she suddenly saw Mark's uncle and aunt with a boy along with them.
Rose: Oh crap! What do I do now!?! I have to stop them from coming here!! *First some reason her heart said it would not be a good idea to let uncle and aunt meet Mr. and Mrs. Lee* oh no this is not good! Fuck! I'll group call Mark and others. Let me first just tell the receptionist not to tell them about Eomoni and Appa.

She waved her hand towards the receptionist from there. After a minute the receptionist finally saw her. At that time,
Uncle: Annyeonghasaeyo *Hey smile showing his 32 teeth* can I know where Mr. and Mrs. Lee of L. IT is? *Rose was sent to the balcony of the second floor. She aggressively moved her hands and her head signaling the receptionist not to tell them*
Receptionist: *She is realise that Rose was trying to tell her not to tell anyone where Mr. and Mrs. Lee were and said* may I know who you are?
Uncle: I am Mr. Lee's younger brother and they are my wife and son *he pointed towards aunt and Yuhoe.* We are here to visit our brother and sister-in-law since we found out that there alive after all these years.
Receptionist: Okay sir can I see your IDs?
Yuhoe: Since when in Korea do we have to show our IDs in hospitals?
Receptionist: I am sorry sir but in any case which involves a police investigation we are not allowed to let anyone see the patient unless we see their IDs.

As the receptionist was handling uncle aunt and Yuhoe there, Rose decided to call everyone. She connected the call and it took 1 minute for everyone to receive it. As soon as they received the call, an impatient Rose spoke in one breath.
Rose: Guys!! uncle and aunt are here!! They probably want to see Eomoni and appa!
Soonae: Oh hell no!! we cannot be allowed them to see uncle and aunty! Like No offense, ok but I think it is not a good idea to let them in.
Others: Yes we agree that it is not going to be a good idea to let uncle and aunty see Mr. and Mrs. Lee.
Jihoon: Rose how did you stop them? What is going on in there?
Rose: Oppa I said to the receptionist to not let them inside I signaled her somehow.
Soyong: But the point here is how long would it reception be able to hold them back!!
Rose: I honestly have no idea what is going to happen! I just hope some miracle happens and stops them you know *she said in a worried tone*

At that point, everyone has doubts that uncle and aunty are responsible for what Mr. and Mrs. Lee and Mark have gone through all these years. But they were not able to conference directly because there were no evils other than them torturing Mark.
Rose: Oh Boy Oh Boy! Talk of the miracle and miracle is here!! *She excitedly exclaimed*
Soyong: Huh? what?!
Rose: Mann! police is here! They probably came for interrogation. Thank god I don't have to deal with these people alone!
Soonae: Rosie-ah go back to the balcony is see if uncle and aunty just leave that place saying the police. If they do then it means they are involved in all the crimes!
Rose: Wait I can't see uncle and aunty anymore! And the police are coming this way they saw me and waved at me. Oh my God, Soonae-ssi!
Soonae: Omo what happened!
Rose: uncle and aunty hid as soon as they saw the police.
Soonae: See see!! It means that there involved in all these things!
Soyong: I can't believe how low someone can fall for money it's disgusting.
Mark: Well I am angry but not surprised!
Jihoon: Good thing is that Rose did not have to deal with all these people. The amount disgusting they are I'm just glad that they did not come in face to face with Rose.
Soonae: I know right! My roses like too precious to be dealing with all this bulshit!
Mark: Jagiya wait there for some more time I am coming there.
Rose: Calm down baby I am here. Take your time no need to hurry. *Mark hummed and cut the call*
Soonae: Girl I also cut the call ok. I have to feed your would-be husband then he is going to come to you *She chuckled*
Rose: Okay okay!

**Time skip**
Roses sitting there and Mark came as well. Suddenly they saw one person wearing the medical staffs' outfit going inside their mum and dad's cabin. First, they did not react but then mark had some bad feeling about it since he was there all the time in the hospital that he never saw that particular stuff coming there or going inside their mom and dad's cabin. As Mark went in there what he saw got him terrified! This person was trying to put some red color drugs in the saline bottle of his dad!
Mark: *Scream*what the hell are you think you are doing!
Rose: What the hell happened! *she rushed inside*

Mark screamed attracting the attention of all the hospital staff and security. They also came running in there. The person who was trying to put the drug in Mr. Lee's saline got started and dropped the needle before he could at the drug in the saline. Since all the people wear in front of the door he had no other way to run. He was thinking about how to escape that place!
Mark: Oh so you are the one who was giving the drug to my mom and dad huh!!! *He yelled*
Man: DON'T you dare from close to me or else *he took out a knife* your parents die

Listening to this and seeing the sharp knife the hospital staff as well as Mark and Rose were taken aback. That man could hurt Mr. and Mrs. Lee.
Rose: *whispered* baby we have to be careful because this person might hurt eomma and appa!
Mark: *Whispered back* we have to deal with this person using our brains baby otherwise this person can hurt my mom and dad. *Rose nodded*
Mark: You see you cannot escape this place you are surrounded by everyone! It is better for you to just confess who paid you to do this to my mum and dad?
Man: Don't come close! don't come close to me!! *He said as he was going close to the window*

He suddenly jumps out of the window. The police were Kindle late because they were in the midway to the police station. They just got out of the hospital sometimes back. But by the time the police entered the man already left. So the police took the statements from all the people who witnessed all this thing and left.
Rose: Sheesh that was close!
Mark: This also doesn't solve the problem I still don't know who the hell was giving this drug to my parents.
Rose: Don't worry baby. We would find out sooner or later Who did this to Eomma and Appa. *Mark nodded*

As always thinks were going on, Jaeun came to visit Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Mark and Rose.
Jaeun: Hyung how is everything going?
Mark: All good bro. It's just that doctor said Eomma and Appa get up at any time. We are just waiting for them impatiently.
Jaeun: Don't worry Hyung! They would wake up soon. Soomi called me and ask me to tell you that she is not able to come here because she is working on a project and she is like hella busy. But as soon as she gets done with her work, she is in a come to visit.
Mark: Okay bro tell her good luck with her studies in her project I hope she gets a good mark. After all, that is also good news for us if our little sisters and brothers go it in studies and every field. *Rose nodded in agreement*

As they were talking, both the ECG machines which were connected to Mr. and Mrs. Lee started to make beep sounds. The three of them just got startled and Jaeun said
Jaeun: Hyung, Noona! Go take care of uncle and aunty I will just go and call the nurse and doctor. *He rushed outside to call the doctor*
Mark: Oh no what the hell is happening what a why are they moving like that! *Rose panicked so much that she was on the verge of crying*
Jaeun: *coming from outside with the doctor in nurse* doctor sees there moving like that and all the ECG machines are beeping.
Doctor: Sister Sohyun goes to check the ECG machine and sister Anna goes to prepare the medications and necessary things which we need in case of any emergency. *They nodded in rushed to do the work*

Doctor when closer to Mr. and Mrs. Lee and the nurse looks at him with a smile on her face.
Nurse: Doctor looks like Mr. and Mrs. Lee is coming back to their senses!
Doctor: That is a piece of good news for Mr. Lee then! *He went to Mark* congratulations, Mr. Lee. I think your parents are coming back in sense. *As the doctor said these things to Mark Mr. and Mrs. Lee both of them open their eyes.*

Now Mr. and Mrs. Lee were out of the coma after more than a decade. What new information would they give? Who kept them in the coma for so long? what was their motive?
To be continued...