Chapter 24: This Matches are Important

The main football tournament was close. The boys were on diet and their match was close. They were practicing hard. The team was kinda confident because they had a Jihoon-Jaeun duo which was extremely hard to beat. They were practicing.

Jihoon: Pass the ball! YES AND JAKE DEFEND!
Jaeun: Hyung here! *Suddenly Soonae came there*
Jake: Hey Soonae wssap!!
Soonae: All good Sunbae *smile* what about you?
Jake: Fine to PASS THE BALL!
Soonae: I was asking what time does your practice end?
Jihoon: Now only in an hour why babe what happened?
Soonae: Soomi is coming. She wants to talk to you guys.
Jihoon: Ahh okay! YAH JAEUN WATCH THE BALL! *Jaeun froze hearing Soomi's name and was about to be hit by the ball when Mark pulled him*
Mark: You alright bro! *Everyone was laughing at him*
Soonae: Jaeun-ah be careful! Soomi is coming don't destroy your faces. I am leaving *She left smirking leaving Jaeun speechless*

Soonae was sitting in the cafeteria with Rose and Soyong. She was telling them that Jaeun was about to be hit by the ball. They were laughing when Soonae suddenly received a call.
Soonae: Ah Soomi is probably here. *Picks up the call* Yah Soomi-ah did you arrive?
Soomi: Unnie please come out! I feel weird!!
Soonae: Wait there I am coming! *Cut the call* Girls wait here I'll get Soomi!
Rose: I'll go too
Soyong: Me too!
Soonae: Yep let's go *They left*

Soomi was waiting outside when some guys approached her! They suddenly cornered her making her flinch!
Soomi: Who tf!
Boy 1: Hey beautiful have never seen you here before! Need help?
Soomi: No thank you. I am good!
Boy-2: No no let us help you *He was going closer to her*
Soomi: *Scared but acting tough* I said I am good!
Boy-1: No let's enjoy! *As he was about to grab her hand, someone punched him hard*
Jaeun: SHE SAID SHE WAS OKAY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Soomi: Jaeun-ssi-
Boy-2: None of your business whatever we do to!
Jaeun: *Grabbed Soomi's hand* Her business is my business REMEMBER! Let's go Soomi-ssi *Pulled her from there*

As Soonae, Rose and Soyong were coming out, one girl approached them and said something which made them widen their eyes.
Girl: Sunbae Jaeun punched Hejun for a girl. They are probably fighting now. I can't find Jihoon sunbae so I came to you.
Soonae: WHAT THE- Girls let's run!! *They nodded and ran outside the building and saw Jaeun and Soomi coming in and Jaeun grabbing her hand* YAH! You two!! What the hell happened!
Jaeun: Noona I'll kill that Hejun! He was trying to touch m- umm Soomi!
Soonae: Omo baby are you okay?
Soomi: Yes unnie I am good.
Soonae: Jaeun-ah how did you reach there?
Jaeun: Ah I went outside the main gate to buy a protein bar and saw her.
Soonae: Okay let's go find the boys and your coach okay?
Jaeun: Okay!
Soomi: Umm my hand- *Jaeun realized what he was doing and let go of her hand immediately and both of them blushed to make Soonae Rose and Soyong chuckle*
Soonae: Let's go.

They came to the coach's office.
Jaeun: Coach my- eh eh sister-in-law's sister wants to talk to you and the team for some project purpose.
Coach: Sure. *Soonae introduced Soomi to everyone and the interview went smoothly*
Soomi: Thank you so much. Without your help, I'd have never been able to do my project. *She bowed*
Mark: Areh it's okay. You are our sister-in-law's sister and like our sister too.
Jake: Prepare well okay.
Soomi: Okay *Smile* I'll take your leave now. Thank you again *Jaeun was standing there and blinking*
Jihoon: *Smirked at Soonae and nodded to which Soonae nodded back* Jaeun-ah see her off up to the car.
Jaeun: Wh-what-
Soonae: Yea because I have to do something and Jihoon-ssi has work don't you babe?
Jihoon: Yes right Jagi.
Jaeun: *Flustered* O-okay let's go Soomi-ssi *Flustered and nodded* Okay bye everyone.

As they were leaving Jihoon stood near Soonae and looked at them as if their own kids have found a boyfriend/Girlfriend.
Jihoon: Aish this pabo can just confess I am getting frustrated!
Soonae: You don't know Soomi... She would give him a hard time. She won't give in that easily.
Mark: *Chuckled* We'd make sure these two end up together then. They become two and you become three *Jihoon and Soonae chocked on air*
Soonae: I-I shall go now bye *She ran away with smirking Soyong and Rose following*
Jihoon: Okay *He said looking everywhere apart from his teammates* y'all take your position again we need to practice again now! Jaeun would join in a while.
Team: YES CAPTAIN! *Teasing smile*