Chapter 47: Soomi is in university now!

It was the first day of University for Soomi. Of course since it was the first day she was nervous. As she walked in she felt eyes on her. But she could not care less she was looking for her sister and brother in law.

Soomi: Omg unnie where are you!! *She mumbled to herself* I'll look for her somewhere else! *She turned around and bumped into someone*
Jaeun: Soomi-ssi you are here! It's your first day *He smiled*
Soomi: Jaeun-ssi! Thank God I found you!
Jaeun: R-really? Why?
Soomi: I can't find unnie anywhere and I guess I am lost! *She said worriedly making Jaeun smile at her cuteness*
Jaeun: Let's go to Noona then?
Soomi: Yes please! *Jaeun held her hand and interwined the fingers and started walking*

Soomi looked at their hands and at Jaeun and unknowingly a smile crept on her face. She looked around and saw people looking at them and whispering. She ignored the jealous girls who were glaring at her and kept walking. After sometime they reached into the stadium and saw Soonae Rose Soyong Jihoon Mark and Jake sitting there bikering around.
Jaeun: Hyungs and Noonas look who is here! *They turned around*
Soyong: Whoaa Soomii! Finally!!
Rose: Welcome to the gang baby!
Soonae: Girl I was calling you in the morning why was your phone off?
Soomi: Omo take a break y'all! And thank you Rose unnie! *She smiled*

Jaeun was standing beside her and admiring her. She was wearing:

Jaeun was so lost in admiring her and Soomi was so lost in talking they didn't notice that they were still holding hands

Jaeun was so lost in admiring her and Soomi was so lost in talking they didn't notice that they were still holding hands. Jihoon cleared his throat and smirked.
Jihoon: Soo *they looked at him* You two plan to hold hands for the rest of the day? *Smirk*
Jaeun: Wh-what? *Their eyes went towards their hands and they immediately removed their hands and smiled awkwardly*
Soonae: *laughing* Why didn't you pick up the call bro?
Soomi: Bro? Well anyways my phone died now I am using the portable charger! I was nervous so I didn't notice when it died!
Soonae: Oh!
Jake: By the way Captain we have to prepare the leaflets for the team selection!
Mark: Bro can we change the color please it looks cliche!
Jihoon: We'll see about that. Let's go now. We'll see you later ladies and Soomi it's your first day! So good luck!
Soomi: Thank you oppa!

Jihoon pecked Soonae's lips real quick Jake and Mark hugged Soyong and Rose and left.
Jaeun: Bye bye! *He followed them*
Soonae: Baby did you get your schedule?
Soomi: No where is the principal office?
Soyong: You are grown up now baby! The system here is different from school.
Rose: Yes. You have to download it from the University's website! I'll show you come here! *She showed her*
Soomi: Thank you unnie!
Soonae: Okay it's class time let's go! *Others nodded*

**Time skip**
It was lunch time. Soonae Rose and Soyong went infront of Soomi's class to pick her up. After some time Soomi came out with one girl and one boy.
Soomi: Unnie see I made new friend! *They came* This is Anna *she pointed at the girl* and this is her boyfriend Seojun.
They: Hello Sunbae *they bowed and looked kinda scared*
Soonae: Calm down kids we don't do ragging here. Be respectful to the seniors that's it.
Anna: *Smiled* I'll thank you Sunbae!
Rose: Seesh call us unnie. You calling us Sunbae makes me feel old. *Others chuckled and nodded in agreement*
Seojun: I am glad to have met you noonas. *He said politely*
Soomi: Let's go now? I am hungry!
Soonae: Yes let's go the boys must be waiting for us.