Chapter 48: Jaeun and Soomi

It was the second day of the university and Soomi was walking through the hallway casually toward the stadium to find the others.

???: Hey bitch!
Soomi: Fuck this bitch! *She cursed under her breath ignore them and kept walking*
Suzy: I see someone is scared to face the ex-crush? *Soomi turned around and was about to say something while someone grabbed her hand*
Jaeun: We don't have time to waste in here. Hyung and Noona are looking for you. *He said intertwining their fingers*
Suzy: What the hell? Why are you holding her hand!
Jaeun: Do I even know you? Also, I don't see a reason why I would need anyone's permission to hold her hand!
Suzy: No but- But I am here! Why would you hold her hand? I am prettier! *She said trying to come closer to Jaeun but Soomi tightened the grip and stood in the middle*
Jaeun: Prettier? HAHAHAHA *He started to laugh making Soomi chuckle* Let's go Soomi-ssi! *He grabbed her hand and walked away from there*
Suzy: What the hell! Ugh, I hate it!
Yuki: We shall do something let's go now!

**Time skip**
The whole day went by Suzy and Yuki tried to get Jaeun and Jihoon's attention but failed. Now the football team was going to advertise for the football team trials. Soomi was having her last class and it was only day 2 so more students joined. Jaeun and Mark came to her class and knocked on the door.
Jaeun: Excuse us, sir? Can we please come in?
Professor: Yes what do you want?
Mark: Sir we would take a 2min time if you don't mind?
Professor: Go on.
Jaeun: Hello dear juniors. We are from the Football club. *His eyes land on Soomi who was laughing with Anna and he forgot what he was going to say*
Mark: *Understood the situation and looked at him in disbelief* We are here to inform you that if anyone wants to take part in the trial among the boys fill out the form by tomorrow. Tomorrow is the deadline *He placed his hand around Jaeun's shoulder to bring him back to reality*
Jaeun: *Clearing throat* Also please let the newcomers know about this because today is our last day coming to classes to inform you. That's all.
Mark: Thank You, professor. *They bowed and left*

The fact that Jaeun lost his words didn't go unnoticed by Soomi Anna as well as Suzy. Suzy was boiling in anger while Anna teased Soomi, Mark and Jaeun walked out of their class and Mark grabbed Jaeun by the shoulder.
Mark: Mr. Loverboy can you please focus?
Jaeun: Aish Hyung she- Idk what happened!
Mark: Tch Tch Kids *He rolled his eyes*
Jaeun: Aish Let's go. *They went ahead and found Jihoon and Jake*
Jihoon: You guys told all the classes that way?
Mark: We did BUT you know what this little bro of ours did?
Jaeun: Aish hyunggg!
Jihoon: What?
Jaeun: Nothing let's go!
Mark: We went to Soomi's class and then *He told everything while the three elders laughed teasing Jaeun who looked at them in disbelief*
Jaeun: Hyunggg!!!
Jihoon: Okay okay let's go now! *Jaeun started to walk and the three elders started to laugh again*

**Time skip**
Soonae had an extra class and Soomi's class ended at 4 every day, and Rose had some assignments to submit. So she went to submit them. Jake Jaeun Mark and Jihoon were sitting in their usual place in the cafeteria and Soyong joined them.
Soyong: How was your day? *She asked them smiling*
Jake: Fine babe just tiring. What about you?
Soyong: It was okay. No one bullies me now they hate me tho.
Jihoon: You are our Jake's girl no one can bully you. *Soyong smiled cutely*
Soyong: I can't even tell how glad I am to have met you all.
Mark: Likewise *He smiled politely*
Soyong: Where is Rose? *She asked knowing Soonae and Soomi had class*
Jaeun: Rose noona went to submit her assignments noona.
Soyong Ahh

They were talking and laughing when they were interrupted by a high-pitched voice.
Soyong: Not this bitch! *She turned back and looked at Yuki and Suzy* Isn't that a fresher?
Jake: Yes looks like it! I have never seen her before!
Yuki: Hello Jihoon Oppa *Jihoon rolled his eyes*
Jihoon: What do you want? *Cold*
Yuki: Why are you so cold Oppa! After marriage, you forgot your girlfriend! *Mark chocked on-air while Suzy was smirking at Jaeun who was looking in the other direction*
Soyong: You were never his girlfriend to start with!
Yuki: You were not there how can you say this? *She rolled her eyes*
Soyong: It doesn't take a genius to understand Jihoon sunbae's standard is here *She showed above her head* and you are here *She showed her foot making the boys chuckle*
Yuki: You-
Soonae: She is not wrong and after a year of our marriage you can now stop!
Soomi: Tch tch low ass bitches y'all don't even have any self-respect do you? Trying to steal other's man and failing miserably!
Yuki: You have sharp tongue! Do you talk to your sister like that too? Huh?
Soomi: She is not a hoe like you! *Jaeun coughed trying to not laugh*
Suzy: You--
Soomi: *Calmly* Before I roast you any further get the fuck out if you have any respect left!

They got angry and stomped off from there angrily. Rose came back looking at their disappearing figure.
Rose: What did I miss? *She said glancing at Yuki and Suzy*
Soyong: Soomi's awesome show bro! *She laughed*
Anna: I can't believe how calmly she roasted these two bitches *Laughing*
Rose: Oh maenn! *She took a seat beside Mark*
Soonae: How is your team's preparation going on for the trials? *She said taking a seat beside Jihoon and Soomi sat in the seat beside her*
Jaeun: It was nice noona *She said from the left side of Soomi*
Seojun: You know Noona today one Hyung got lost in one girl and forgot what to say *Chuckled*
Soonae: What? *Jaeun glared at Seojun making him gulp*
Mark: *Laughing* I'll tell you later *Jihoon Jake and Mark laughed looking at Jaeun*
Soomi: If you guys are done let's eat? I am kinda hungry!
Them: Ah yeah okay! *They ordered some food*

**Time skip**
Finally, it was the day of the trial. Seojun was nervous. He had to score a goal against Jihoon to get in and he has 3 chances. Anna and Soomi were motivating him.
Soomi: Aish calm down! If you are scared you'll lose!
Anna: Yes she is right! You take Jihoon Oppa as an idol! See how fearless he is? Be calm you'll be good!
Seojun: I hope so uhh *he shivered*
Anna: *Smacked his head* Yah! If you mess up due to your stupid fear I'll kill you remember!
Soomi: You sound like his strict Eomma *Chuckled*
Anna: Hehe we are dating for a year now so I have to push him sometimes.
Seojun: Here we are! *They went in*

Many guys were giving trials including Minjun. He looked at Soomi and smirked while Soomi just rolled her eyes. The boys were waiting there when the existing members of the football team came in and Rose Soonae and Soyong also came in to watch the trials. Seojun went and stood with the candidate who came for trial.
Soonae: It didn't start yet *Soomi nodded* Ohk!

After some time the trial started. Jihoon was going hard on everyone! Finally, two guys were barely able to score one goal after two tries. Then it was Seojun's turn. He went and faced Jihoon.
Jihoon: Are you ready?
Seojun: Yes!
Jihoon: Good luck! *They started*
Jaeun: Go go come on *He whispered*
Mark/Jake: Ohh *Greeting their teeth* Would he make it! *They all wanted him to get in because he had good potential*
Seojun: Aish! *As the ball went in his side goal*
Jihoon: Try again! Focus! *Seojun nodded*

He tried again and this time the ball went close to Jihoon's goal and almost got in but Jihoon was fast enough to defend.
Jihoon: Impressive! Try again! *He hurdled the ball towards Seojun and Seojun kicked it with all his energy and the ball went straight into the goal*
Seojun: Huh? What!
Jihoon: Welcome to the team *Smiled and ruffled his hair*
Coach: So you three are a part of the team now. Others can go and try again next time thank you for coming. *He said and the others left* So now we have one month to prepare and we have the most important match of the year. Start training and I am putting y'all on a strict diet!
Them: Yes coach!
Coach: Ohk! You guys can go now! We'll start tomorrow! Eat what you want to today! From tomorrow full diet! *They bowed down to the coach and went towards the girls*
Jihoon: Let's go Imma eat!
Jaeun: Me too! My dear fried chicken here I come! *Dramatic fake cry*
Soomi: How dramatic! *She chuckled*
Jaeun: Let's go!
Soomi: Cute *She chuckled*

They sat in the cafeteria. Soomi Anna and Soyong went to get the food. Seojun looked at Jaeun and smirked.
Jaeun: What?
Seojun: Hyung are you brave?
Jaeun: Is that even a question? Of course, I am *He smiled proudly*
Seojun: Ohk then! I have a dare for you *Smirk* Tell you to accept it or not!
Jaeun: What the- *Jihoon Jake Mark and Rose looked at them amused*
Seojun: Hyung you are scared *Smirk*
Jaeun: No I am not scared! Give me a dare!
Seojun: Ohk then *Smirk*

What is going on in Seojun's head? What is he going to make Jaeun do for the dare?
To be continued...