Episode 3: Sweet Moment

The next day, Soonae was walking into the college and was looking for Rose when she bump into someone and fell to the ground. She looked up and saw who they were. She has mixed emotions. She was feeling scared shy embarrassed and had thousands of butterflies in her stomach all at a time.

Soonae: I-I'm sorry I didn't see. I-I was looking-- *she tried to apologize when suddenly one girl snaps at her*
???: Yah! Are you blind or are you trying to seduce Jihoon Oppa?
Jihoon: Yuki, don't call me Oppa I think I told this pretty clearly did I not?
Yuki: But-- *She quickly shut her mouth because she could feel Jihoon was getting pissed*

Jihoon bent down and helped her get up while she could feel Yuki's glare and smell her burning but Soonae ignored her and bow to Jihoon.
Soonae: Thank you Sunbae and I am sorry again.

She ran away from there trying to hide your cheeks which became pink.
Jihoon was looking at her disappearing figure and chuckled.
Jihoon: *in his mind: you are playing hard to get han? I'll get you anyhow cutie *he mumbled*

**Time skip**
The first half of the day was over and it was finally lunchtime. Soonae was eating while feeling a gaze all along on her. Then Rose speaks up.
Rose: Omfg Soonaeah!!! Min Jihoon is looking at youhksfjfkhsk!!
Soonae: Yah! Don't yell. And also you are thinking too much. Stop your dilutional thought and eat up *She said trying to sound firm but her knees felt weak* I can feel butterflies in my stomach and can hear my heartbeat in my ears. What tf is happening to me!? *She thinks*

She has been single all along. She was rich and pretty and throughout school life, everyone used to think she had a boyfriend so no one approached her. So she never really dated anyone.
Rose: Uwu look who is blushing. *Soonae look at her with wide eyes*
Soonae: Yah!! Stop fooling around and eat fast. We have only 10mins more!

She was still having butterflies in her stomach as she constantly could feel him staring at her. She ate quickly and almost ran to the sink with her plate, washed her hands, and went out of the cafeteria. Seeing her behavior Jihoon chuckled.
Jihoon: Aish! What are you doing to me! It's been a few days and I am already falling for you! *He mumbled*

Then Mark comes and keeps his bag. Goes to get his food.
Mark: *while eating* Captain I got the information you wanted.
Jihoon: *hugs him* Thanks tell me later in the field.
Mark just smirked teasingly and started to eat his food quietly.

*Time skips*
Jihoon was practicing alone in the field when he saw Mark is entering. He went to Mark.
Jihoon: Tell me what you found out
Mark: She is Kim Soonae. The elder daughter of Mr. Kim, owner of the Skin company is 19yrs old. She is single but people in her high school used to think she had a boyfriend, because of course of her beauty.
Jihoon: Hmm Soonae *smiled* what a pretty name. *Mark smiled too*

Then the football team walks in and they start practicing.

**Meanwhile**
It was a biology laboratory for Soonae. Her teacher Mr. Lee was assigning them tasks.
Mr. Lee: Students go and get a sample of soil from places which I assign you. Remember all the soils in different place has different constituent.
Students: O-K-A-Y-S-I-R!
He told everyone to go to different places
Mr. Lee: ...Lastly Soonae goes to the football ground and gets the sample from there. I think that's it. Everyone got it? Have any doubts?
Students: N-O-S-I-R
Mr. Lee: Good. Go now get the soil.
Students: Y-E-S-S-I-R! *They left.*

She walked into the playground when she saw the football team practicing and her eyes fell on Jihoon.
Soonae: Handsome. *Smiled*

These words slipped out of her mouth without realizing it. Then she came back to sense and slapped herself twice and blushed. Then she went to take the sample of soil. As she took the soil and turned around to leave, she heard a loud gasp and a pair of muscular hands wrapped around her and she closed her eyes in shock.