Chapter 19: Stalker is back

Soyong was walking towards the door. The lights of the living room were off. She had wiped her tears and acted to be okay.

She opened the door and saw someone standing with his back towards her. She halted her steps and stood there looking at the person in front of her. She didn't know who that was. Suddenly the wind blew which caused her earrings to make sounds.

Hearing the sound the person turned back and Soyong widened her eyes

Hearing the sound the person turned back and Soyong widened her eyes. The lights were off and their faces were lit by the moon.

 The lights were off and their faces were lit by the moon

Jake was standing there with an unreadable expression. He had a box in his hand. Soyong froze at her place seeing him. Her heartbeat started to rise as he walked closer to her.
Soyong: I- *Looking down*
Jake: Shhh *He cut her words off and lifted her chin to look at her eyes* listen to me first. If you don't wanna marry now or if you like someone else just says that. I am here no one can force you. Why do you need to run?
Soyong: *Tears coming* You don't need to marry me just because you are sympathetic towards me I- *Jake didn't let her complete*
Jake: I love you *Soyong widened her eyes* you don't know but I have loved you for a year.
Soyong: *surprised asf* How what-- I don't understand!
Jake: I used to go to the library every day just to see you. I could not go close to you. I didn't want any of our fangirls to hurt you. *Held her hand* What do you feel about me? *Looked into her eyes*

Soyong was looking at him with wide eyes. Her eyes looked even pretty since she didn't have glasses on. Her body felt numb and she could hear her heartbeat in her ears. She definitely cannot deny the fact that his protective nature has made her fall for him.
Soyong: I l-love you too. *Widened her eyes again as he got down on his knees*
Jake: Would you marry me? *He looked at her with hopeful eyes*
Soyong: *Crying* Yes I would.

Mark Rose Jihoon Soonae and Jaeun were hiding in the corner. Soonae had tears in her eyes.
Jihoon: This brat is good in hiding isn't he? For a year he started to go to the library who'd have known this was the reason! *They went out and Soyong looked at them*
Soyong: I don't understand-
Soonae: When that mf was threatening you I heard everything from outside. Sorry for eavesdropping but it is a good thing that I did. I texted Mark Rose and Jake and told them and Jaeun and him *Jihoon* everything. Then Jake said he knows what to do.
Jake: Look do you know this?
Soyong: My bracelet! *Jake put that in her wrist*
Jake: And these
Soyong: Hww my lip gloss!
Jake: Eomma thought I was gay Lol *All of them chuckled and Jake showed her things which she lost one by one*
Jaeun: So it means Jake Hyung and Noona are official now?
Jake: *Put a hand around Soyong's shoulder* Yes Looks like it *Looked at Soyong who is blushing now*
Jihoon: Let's all go home and sleep now? Tomorrow we have an exam!
Jake: I- Ohkay let's go *Pulled Soyong into a hug* I'll miss you.
Soyong: I'll miss you too *Smiling and blushing*
Jaeun: Aish you two at least consider the single soul here! Aish Jake Hyung go home now shu shu *Everyone laughed*