Chapter 31: Execution of the Plan

Things were making more sense when they now found out Haru was the stalker. Jihoon was determined to teach him a lesson.

Rose: Bro now I understand why this rumor of you dating an ajjussi never died.
Soonae: I see exactly why this rumor is not dying. Because he was the one who was starting them again and again intentionally! Wtf?
Jihoon: Shameless pervert ajjussi. Ugh, I am angry!
Jake: I think we all should calm down and think about how to expose him.
Jihoon: Mark I think I have work for you.
Mark: Hmm I am ready!!

**Time skip**
It was finally the day of their match. Jihoon's team Vs SS university team match was the most awaited by both the people and Jeong Haru. He was ready to kill Jihoon at least he thought so. The match was starting. They were entering the field. Jihoon could feel something is not right with his shoes.
Jihoon: Hang on a sec! the football looks odd!
Mark: What?
Jihoon: Look there the wind is strong but it is not moving!
Captain: He is right! Something is not right with the ball! *His teammates looked at him panicked because they knew what was wrong*
Teammate 1: *Whispered* captain what are you saying! Coach is gnh kill us!
Captain: He can't do shit! *All looked puzzled as he looked at Jihoon and nodded*
Teammate 2: What is happening- *They saw Mark going somewhere*

After a min, Mark came back with a laptop. Haru was looking around not knowing what to do or what was going on. He was feeling nervous. He looked at Soonae who was watching all that with a smirk on her face. She was sitting in the bleachers. Rose smirked and said in her ears.
Rose: Soonae-ah the game has started!
Soyong: Seesh I feel so evil hehe *Three of them laughed*
Soonae: That's what this mf gets for harassing me all these years. If he were an immature young child I could have understood. But this bish is a grown-ass ajjussi. So no forgiveness for him!
Rose: I know right! Mistakes can be forgiven but this is no mistake.
Soyong: Haru just looked at you bro.
Soonae: Probably trying to understand what's going on Lol.
Soyong: Bro what's that? Like in his hand!! Is that a dart gun? SHIT!
Soonae: Holy shit! He is going to fire it! *Got up and yelled at the top of her lungs* BOYS DUCK RIGHT NOW! *Jihoon looked in their direction and all of them moved away from their place when Haru shot the dart*

At the spot where the dart stuck in the ground, all the grass became black. There was strong poison in the tip of the dart. Then Soyong gasped and said
Soyong: Bro he is coming towards you what the fuck!
Rose: Is he out of his mind!
Mark: *from the field* Bro captain this mf is going towards Soonae-ssi!!
Jihoon: Oh crap! *He ran towards the bleachers*
Soyong: What is in his mind! Soonae- *They looked at Soonae who looked calm than ever*
Rose: Y-yah-
Soyong: We have to do something *She looked around* Sunbae please come fast. *Her anxiety increasing*

Haru came almost running and was about to grab Soonae's hand when she moved backward making him fall on a chain. People looked at him. He was about to grab her again when he was thrown to the ground by a strong punch from Jihoon. Rose and Soyong sighed in relief. His eyes went black due to the impact of a punch. Jihoon went to Soonae and hugged her. Haru took out a sharp dagger from his pocket and was about to go towards them when
Police: Don't dare to move! I'll shoot you *He raised his hand and the police snatched the dagger from his hand and said* You troubled us a lot now rot in jail for the rest of your life! And we would like to thank you Mr. and Mrs. Min. and all of you.
Mark: Here officer here is all the proofs of his misdeeds.
Haru: H-How did you-
Captain SS University: I helped them
Teammate 1: Can anyone explain wtf *He said wiping his sweat*
Captain SS University: One day I saw him mixing some kinds of drugs in our foods. Since he was doing that very quietly I felt something is not right! I found the bottle and found it was the drug to make Athletes stronger which is harmful and banned *The whole team widened their eyes* And while I was going to confront him I found out he was planning how to kill Mr. Min and then *He sighed* my inner gut feelings just said to go and tell all these to them.
Jihoon: Honestly without his help this would not have been possible. *They bowed at each other*
Haru: All women are the same. This is what I get for loving you since you were a kid!
Soonae: I would need some time to process this shit! How can you love a kid? Ridiculous!
Haru: I do l-
Soonae: Officer take him away wtf! *She made a fist to control her anger*

Soonae was completely angry. So much anger that she can punch his face at that point. The moment he said he liked her since she was a kid, the hurtful memories of Uncle Choi came back to her.
Jihoon: *Hugging her* I love you.
Soonae: *Sigh* Thank you for coming into my life. Every time I needed you, you were there. *She said resting her head on his chest*
Referee: Everyone is requested to wait for some time. The board meeting is going on regarding the further matches.
Jihoon: Sir I have a request.
Referee: Yes what is it Min Jihoon-ssi.
Jihoon: Sir the coach of SS university was a fraud but their team has no-fault. They are themselves in need of medical attention. I hope the board doesn't go too hard on them.
Referee: Sure I'll convey your message. Now please wait for a minute now. *He left*
Captain: Thank you Mr. Min for standing for us. It means a lot.
Jihoon: It's nothing. We could not have caught him without your help. My precious wife is safe. You have a role in this too.
Captain: That was what I should do. I can't let anyone get hurt like that.
Soonae: By the way what is wrong with your shoe?
Jihoon: I don't know it was hard to walk and now also my heels are throbbing!
Rose: Sunbae take off your shoes and see what is wrong. *They all nodded*

Jihoon took off his shoe and widened his eyes when he saw what was there inside his shoe.
Rose: Omg that mf!
Jihoon: I can't believe this! A freaking stone and that too it moves.
Soonae: Whatever that is over now! Why are y'all sweating so bad? *She asked SS university's team*
Teammate 2: I don't know why I sweat like that. But I do every time after the game.
Team: Same here!
Soonae: I think they should be taken to the hospital now! *The referee came in*
Referee: Since the SS University team is under the influence of that drug, we would postpone the match for an infinite time. After they get treatment and recover well, we'd hold the match again. I'd thank everyone for coming and giving us your precious time. *He bowed*

**Time skip**
Rose Soyong Jaeun Mark and Jake were in Jihoon's house. They were talking over stuff. They were talking about today's incident when the doorbell rang.
Maid: Sir Madam Young Miss Soomi is here.
Soonae: Ayee Soomi is here. *She smiled*
Soomi: Unniee I am here! How did everything go?
Soonae: Everything went well. That Jeong Haru is behind the bars now. *Soomi smiled*
Soomi: That's great.
Rose: Soomi-ah sit here! I'll tell you in detail.
Soonae: I'll check on the snacks.
Jihoon: Yes *He was sitting there looking satisfied*

Jaeun was trying to talk to her but she was acting dumb on purpose.
Jaeun: *In mind* You're acting hard to get hmm? I'll make you mine *smirk*
Soomi: *In mind* Keep trying baby boy I ain't giving in that easily *Smirk*
Jihoon: Ayo next year Soomi would be coming to our university isn't she? I'll go for my master's too. So I'll get to be her senior too *Smile*
Jaeun: I would do ragging *Smirk*
Soomi: Huh try me!
Soonae: Here take snacks y'all.
Them: Yayyy!
Jihoon: Mark when do you plan on launching your app?
Mark: After graduation and before joining for Masters's.
Jake: Lol I'll go for master too.
Jaeun: You guys are nerds.
Jihoon: You'll understand when you would get the responsibility on your shoulders too.
Jaeun: Aish Hyung I know I am kidding okay. Coming from a corporate family how can I not tho.
Soonae: Soomi-ah what do you plan on doing?
Soomi: Unnie I plan on doing business only.
Soonae: Hmm okay. Good thing that you know what you want to do. This is the right time to have your life sorted. By the way are those people still bullying you?
Jaeun: Bully? Who bullies? What bully? What is happening?
Soomi: Ah it's nothing that Suze would find new ways to try to embarrass me but embarrassing me is beyond her capacity. And also she likes you *She said looking at Jaeun with a light smirk*
Jaeun: Hell no I like-- umm I don't like her I won't like her. *He got flustered as Soonae loudly cleared her throat*
Soomi: *Tried to control her laugh* She is segcy tho. Full plastic. Anyways unnie my exams end day after tomorrow. I- *Suddenly Mark's phone rang*
Mark: Excuse me *He picked up the call* Hello?... What the heck!?!?!... I am coming... No, no wait there I am coming... Yes... Bye.

Who called Mark and why did he become impatient all of a sudden? And what does life brings next?
To be continued...