Episode 4: Falling For Her Man

The next day Soonae wakes up due to the alarm and goes to Soomi's room to wake her up.

Soonae: Gosh this girl is so lazy nowadays. SOOMI WAKE UP!
Soomi: Unnie 5 minutes more please *Pouts in sleep*
Soonae: Yah! You look like a duck now wake up or you'll get late. You have school forgot?

Soomi gets out of bed still half sleepy and goes to the bathroom to do her morning routine. Soonae goes to her room to finish her morning routine.
After breakfast both of them get ready wearing this:

Both of them came for breakfast.
Mr & Mrs. Kim: Good Morning my princesses. Have a nice day.

The sisters bow to their parents.
Soonae & Soomi: Good Morning Eomma Appa. Have a nice day too.
Soonae: Soomi I'll drop you at your school. It's on my way to college. *She said while eating* Because mom dad has work too and you still don't have a driver.
Soomi: Okay unnie.

They bowed to their parents and left
Mr. Kim: I can't believe how our daughters have grown and Soonae has become responsible.
Mrs. Kim: Soonae was always mature. She lost her innocence at an early age *She looks down sadly. She still blames herself for trusting that Mr. Choi*
Mr. Kim: Honey don't blame yourself. That man acted nice to backstab us.

That time Hanna came in to give them their bags and lunch.
Mr. Kim: If Hanna wasn't there our little child would have been-- *he teared up*
Hanna: I can never pay back for your kindness sir. That's the least I could do to help by telling you what I saw to save the elder miss.

Hannah was their house caretaker. She was married at an early age and her husband abused her. One day she ran away from there and Mr. and Mrs. Kim rescued her. From that time she promised herself that she would never betray them. Mrs. Kim got up and hugged Hanna. Then they left for office. They had a meeting with Mr. Min, the richest man of Seoul.

**Time skips**
In college, it was lunch time when Soonae and Rose were eating when Rose speaks.
Rose: Soonaeaah your hubby is looking at you. *She said teasing her*

She was already feeling his gaze when Rose spoke making her blush. She was trying to hide her blush and then Rose speaks again making her eyes go wide.
Rose: *Shaking Soonae* Yahh!! He is coming towards usgdjfhskgdk!

As she turns back, she sees him coming towards her.
Soonae: *In mind* Ohmahhfvckinggawd is happening!! I want to disappear right now. My heart was beating like crazy.

Then Jihoon stands face to face with her. She looked at him and thought in her mind.
Soonae: *in mind* whaddafvck!? Is he blushing *trying to act normal*

Jihoon's heart was beating like crazy. The first time he was feeling this nervous.
Jihoon: *In his mind* Min Jihoon just tell her. It's no big deal *Took a breath* Heyy Soonae-ssi. How are you today?
Soonae: I am fine Jihoon-ssi. How are you?
Jihoon: I am good too umm I was thinking *Rubbing his nape* I-I wanted to ask you if you are free next week Monday. *Mentally cursing himself for shuttering again*
Soonae: I am free but wh-why do you ask?
Jihoon: *Took a deep breath* We to have an Interschool football tournament so I-I'd like to invite y-you to come I mean you and your friend too. *He looked at her hoping she'd say yes*
Soonae: *her heart seriously boom boom now.* W-well-