Chapter 9: Perfect Life or is it?

It was two months after the marriage of Jihoon and Soonae. Things were going perfectly. Jihoon and Soonae were called couples of the year by Forbes Korea. And all was going happily. The vacations were officially over and it was time to go back to college and school.

**Morning**
It was their first day of College and Soonae was making breakfast. Suddenly she felt a pair of muscular hands back hugging her.
Jihoon: Good Morning baby. *He placed a kiss on her cheeks*
Soonae: Good Morning. *She smiled*

She then put a piece of bacon in the pan and turned around and pecked the lips of Jihoon and turned back again to make sure the bacon doesn't burn.
Jihoon: What did I even do in life to deserve you, baby?
Soonae: Same question here. What did I ever do to deserve you? *They both laughed* Go take bath and get ready okay. We'll be running late otherwise.
Jihoon: Yes right babe. *He pecked her and left*

After Jihoon left, Soonae was still cooking. She felt like someone was watching. But then she thought who can watch in here. The whole place was with security. So she shrugged it off and prepared the food and went to get ready.

**Time skip**
They went to the university and of course, there were two kinds of people. One: who were jealous and two: Who was fangirling over their relationship. Yuki was up with her cheap tricks but those don't work anyways. All the time Soonae could feel someone watching her. But Soonae didn't pay much attention to it. They all were eating in the cafeteria.
Mark: Ahh It's a year for us then we're going to graduate.
Rose: Yes then I'll cheat behind your back *She made a proud face*
Mark: Try me-!

All of them laughed. As they were sitting there and Rose and Mark were bickering around, Soonae felt kinda weird again as if someone was watching her.
Soonae: What is wrong with me! *She thought* Aish maybe I need rest *Sigh*
Jihoon: What happened? Are you okay?
Soonae: I am okay babe.
Rose: Whoaa so much care! Humm humm *Smirked*
Mark: Aish captain keep caring for sister in law like that we might become uncle and aunt faster *Both of them laughed*
Jihoon: Aish you two are crazy! *Facepalms* Mark where is the rest of the team? They were supposed to be here, weren't they?
Mark: Yes they were I don't know-- *He was interrupted by a voice*
Jack: Captain and Mark, Principal are calling and Deen is here too.
Jihoon: Wae?
Jack: It's about the upcoming tournament.
Jihoon: Okay ladies we're going to leave now. You both complete eating and go to your classes okay.
Rose/Soonae: Okay. *Soonae pecked Jihoon on lips*
Rose: Uwuuuhhhhh... *Soonae looked at her in disbelief and Jihoon chuckled and left*

**In the meeting**
Jihoon Mark and Jack entered the meeting hall and saw the deen and Principal with the rest of the teammates and their coach. All of them looked serious.
Jihoon: Sir, what happened? You called us? Anything wrong?
Principal: Yes Jihoon. You see our next tournament we'll have a face-off against the SS university.
Mark: And?
Coach: And they have a track record that they don't play fair.
Jihoon: What do you mean?
Coach: As per the statistics, they have a history of doing fouls in the game and somehow they make it look like an accident. They mainly target the strongest player that's how they win.
Principal: Last time they had a match with Hjubn University and the center of their team was in the hospital for a week and can't play any sport now.
Mark: What should we do then?
Coach: I am putting you all on a diet and strict practice routine after this semester. Then we'll see what we can do.

**Time skip**
Soonae noticed Jihoon was kinda lost. He was zoning out while eating the food.
Soonae: Baby, what happened? Did you look stressed!
Jihoon: Ah it's nothing.
Soonae: See I am your wife and I promised to share everything including stress too. So tell me.
Jihoon: *Smiled* Your sweet face and care release my all stress.
Soonae: Then tell me what happened.
Jihoon: Babe we have a match against the SS university team and they have records of doing fouls in the game and making it look like an accident.
Soonae: Omo!! How far can they go??
Jihoon: Principal sir said Hjubn University's team's center can't play any sport now.
Soonae: Wtf!?
Jihoon: Yep and their target would be me this time!
Soonae: Baby I think you guys should see the recorded games of that team and learn their strategy. Then practice countering that. I think that's how you can avoid getting hurt and ensure the victory!