Chapter 33: Getting Back on Track

Mark walked out of his uncle and aunt's house and started to live with Jihoon till his house doesn't become ready. He had a lot on his mind at that point. He was still a university student which practically nothing of his own. His dad's money was taken away by his greedy uncle and aunt.

They didn't discuss anything at night. He slept and woke up in the morning. He freshened up and was sitting on a chair in Jihoon's bedroom and thinking "What next?". Soonae and Jihoon came and knocked on the door.

Jihoon: Bro? Are you awake yet?
Mark: *Opened the door* Yes captain I am awake.
Soonae: Sunbae did you sleep well?
Mark: Yes I did. *Smiled at her*
Soonae: okay then come for breakfast *Smiled*

Jihoon: And also let's talk about your company and projects. *Mark nodded*

They all sat down for breakfast. Soonae was serving the breakfast as it was still early and the maids won't come by that time. She put the food on their plates and her plates and sat down to eat.
Jihoon: So you thought of anything?
Mark: I have a lot on my mind but I don't know where to start.
Soonae: Then sunbae how about your app and what app is it?
Mark: This app is my new game. I was working on it for a year now. I'll also have to work on the updates of the pre-existing projects of Appa.
Jihoon: Hmm eat first. *He nodded and started to eat when his phone rang*
Mark: What the hell do they want now?
Jihoon: Put the phone on speaker. *Mark nodded and put his phone on speaker*
Soonae: *Thinking* I don't trust these mfs. I'll better record shit! *She secretly took her phone and started to record*
Mark: *picked up the phone* What you want *In a cold voice*
Aunt: You little rascal where the hell are you at now? Come home immediately! Who's going to do the work you little shit!

After hearing the way his aunt talked to him, Jihoon and Soonae's hands turned into a fist as they greeted their jaw.
Mark: *Sigh* Don't bother me I am not your slave. Neither you are getting my money anymore nor am I going to do your chores! *He cut the call*
Jihoon: Bro what the hell! You have been enduring all that all these years?
Mark: Yeah like they wanted my money and hated me. I guess that explains. *Jihoon got up and hugged him*
Soonae: Sunbae why didn't you ever tell us about it? Like it's been 4years since you have met Jihoon-ssi you could tell him, isn't it?
Mark: I wanted to do something on my own. So I thought of not bothering anyone not even Jihoon-ah.
Jihoon: Aish! Let's do one thing. First, let's go to your home and see what we need to do! I am calling a redesign company. It's my uncle's and when it comes to my friends, he'd give perfect services.
Mark: I trust you, bro.
Jihoon: Let's go then. *Mark nodded and they left*

**Meanwhile**
Mrs. Lee: Aish this brat!
Mr. Lee: What did he say?
Mrs. Lee: He is getting brave! He refused to come! What do we do?
Mr. Lee: Let's call our son. It's time for him to be back, isn't it! *Mrs. Lee nodded* where is his number... ah here! *He dialed a number which belonged to their son* Hello?... Yes... When are you coming... Eh okay... He got brave! We got to teach this little brat a lesson... We need him inside our fist till we get the properties you know right... Hmm okay, then I'll receive you at the airport. *He cut the call*
Mrs. Lee: What did he say?
Mr. Lee: He knows how to teach him a lesson. He is coming home the day after tomorrow. *Mrs. Lee jumped with excitement*
Mrs. Lee: Yes yes I'll make his favorite food! *She went to the kitchen to make some food*

**Time skip**
Mark and Jihoon went to his house Lee's mansion and called the renovation company.
Jihoon: Your house is very beautiful bro!
Mark: *Chuckle* Eomma decorated everything with her own hands. Even when the building was being built, my dad and grandpa stood together and watched the construction. My grandpa passed away when I was 9 years old and my grandma passed the year before my Eomma and Appa *He looked down*
Jihoon: *Hugged him again* It's okay bro we'll make your Appa's dreams come true. *Suddenly Jake called Mark*
Jake OTP: *Before Mark could say anything* BRO YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND OUT *He said in one breath*
Mark: What is it, bro! Geez, breathe first! What the hell!?
Jake: Hell no I can't breathe!
Mark: Eh?
Jake: Call the squad!!! In my house this time. Fast, fast!! Reach here in an hour! *He cut the call before Mark could say anything*
Mark: What the hell??
Jihoon: What happened!
Mark: Bro captain Jake is nuts! He asked everyone to visit him that too fast!
Jihoon: Heh? It's an emergency or what? Okay, wait I'll call Soonae and ask her to get ready and also Jaeun. Otherwise, he'll be again mad because we did something without telling him. Call Rose and Soyong okay. *Mark nodded**

Mark called Rose first. After three rings she picked up the call.
Rose: Nae baby what's up.
Mark: Baby reach Jake's house in an hour okay.
Rose: Wae? What happened? And why didn't you call me yesterday night? Nor did you receive my call?
Mark: Yesterday night was Well- long story I'll explain later at Jake's house. Get there in an hour I hope you're free?
Rose: I am always free for my baby mwah I love you.
Mark: I love you too. I'll keep the call now okay baby. I'll call Soyong too.
Rose: Oki babe bbye *She cut the call* whoaa what do I wear??! *She ran into her closet*

Mark then called Soyong. But she didn't pick up the call. He tried again but she didn't pick up the call. Jihoon on the other hand was done talking to Jaeun and now called Soonae who picked up the call immediately.
Jihoon: Baby gets ready and reaches Jake's house okay. He has something to say.
Soonae: Jagiya Soomi came to see me. I think I can't go you guys go on-
Soomi's Voice: No no no I'll go with you *Jihoon and Soonae chuckled*
Soonae: Ah okay then Soomi is coming with me.
Jihoon: Well then ask Michel to drop you both okay.
Soonae: Yes okay *She cut the call*
Jihoon: Bro you informed Rose and Soyong? *He walked up to Mark*
Mark: I informed Rose but Soyong-ssi isn't picking up the call maybe she is busy.
Jihoon: Oh okay *The renovation company's men came* Oh here they are. Come we were waiting for you.*They came and bowed to them and they bowed in return*

It was half an hour and they were showing the company's people everything around the house. Mark received a call.
Mark: Oh it's Soyong. *He picked up the call* Hello Soyong-ssi.
Soyong: Sunbae? Did you call? I was in the garden I could not receive the call.
Mark: Yea Jake had something to say to us. Reach his home now if you are free.
Soyong: Sure sure Sunbae I am going there. See you then bye.
Mark: Bye-bye. *He cut the call*

As Soyong cut the call a realization hit her.
Soyong: Oh crap! It's Jake-ssi's house! I can neither get late and I have to look good damn *She rushed into her closet*
Mr. Kang: Princess where are you? *He came to call Soyong to see what she wants to eat for breakfast*
Soyong: Appa I am doomed! *Her voice came from the closet*
Mr. Kang: What happened- *He walked close to the closet and saw Soyong standing with one hand on her head and the other on her waist* what happened princess?
Soyong: Appa Jake-ssi called us in an emergency to his house and I don't know what to wear *She made a dramatic face*
Mr. Kang: Aish my little girl looks pretty in whatever she wears. Wear something comfortable. Mr. and Mrs. Hwang care for at least the baby.
Soyong: *Pout* Okii I'll not eat breakfast at home then appa.
Mr. Kang: Yes I got that. Your mom's brother is coming to visit me today.
Soyong: I'll see him after coming from University. Now I'll get ready okay appa.
Mr. Kang: Yes. Get ready. *He left*
Soyong: Where is it where is it- ahann here!! Let's go now!

She got changed and got ready wearing this:

Soyong: *Light makeup done* A little cologne and done

Soyong: *Light makeup done* A little cologne and done. *She took her bag and rushed down* Driver uncle! I am ready to let's go! *She left*

**Time skip**
Jake was walking back and forth on his balcony. He saw a car entering. It was Soonae and Soomi. And after some time Jaeun's car entered. Then Jihoon's car entered. Mark was with Jihoon. They came in one by one.
Jake: You guys come with me to my sitting area. *They nodded* Here.. *Bell rang again* Soyong or Rose is here or maybe both.
Maid: Young Master Miss. Park and Miss. Kang is here.
Jake: Wow both of them are here at the same time. *As they came in Jake's jaw dropped seeing Soyong* Babe you wish to get married now? You dressed up like I-
Soyong: *Panicking* Did I go overboard?
Jake: *Chuckled* Nah you look cool. You just look too pretty. Come sit here I have something to say. I discovered something so shocking that it's beyond your imagination!!

What did he discover? How is it going to affect their lives? What are uncle and aunt of Mark planning to do?
To be continued...