Episode 5: Dream comes true in the most unexpected way

The next day there was no match of Jihoon. Soonae dropped Soomi at her school and as she entered the lobby of their college she spotted Rose near the lockers.

As she went to Rose, there was an announcement. All the students stopped and listened to the announcement.

On the mic: Dear students as you all know the inter-college football tournament is going on so I'd like you all to go to the field and cheer for our team on the game day. The classes will be suspended on the game days. On the gap days, classwork will commence as usual. Have a nice day all.

Soonae was happy after hearing this but trembled as Rose jumped with excitement suddenly.
Soonae: Aishh this girl *facepalms*

Then it was class time so they went to the class. As per the principal's announcement she attended the whole football tournament. All this time both Jihoon and Soonae realized that both of them were in love with each other. But both of them did not dare to confess to each other.

**After 15days**
During the final match, it was between Jihoon's team and on the opponent was their greatest enemy and that was a heated match. Soonae was sitting stiffly in her place due to tension. Then suddenly!
On the mic: It's a Goal by Jihoon and with that Xxx University wins the tournament.

Soonae jumped with happiness. Jihoon looked at her and smiled.

**Later**
Outside the changing room.
Soonae and Rose came excitedly and Soonae was so happy that she hugged Jihoon. At first, Jihoon was taken back by her sudden action but immediately hugged her back. Rose smirked and cleared her throat and Soonae realized what she was doing. She immediately let go of him flustered. Rose and the teammates of Jihoon were laughing at them. Then they congratulated their seniors and she dragged Rose out and went home.

**At home**
As she entered she saw her mom and dad sitting on the couch and having chitchat. It was only 4 pm so she was surprised. As she walked in they looked at her when her father spoke.

Mr. Kim: We have an important party to attend okay dear? And we are invited, full family. Get ready at 6 pm okay?
Mrs. Kim: Ayo Soonae-ah get Soomi ready too okay.
Soonae: Okay appa. Okay Eomma *Smile*

She went to her room. Soomi's school ends at 4:30 pm so she comes home by 5. After she comes Soonae needs to get her ready first.
Soonae: Aish that pabo still depends on me *she facepalms and smiles*

**Time skips**
Soomi is ready and now she needs to hurry. She runs to her room to get ready. She wears this

**Time skips**At the party, her parents were talking to their business partners and Soomi found one of her classmates

**Time skips**
At the party, her parents were talking to their business partners and Soomi found one of her classmates. So Soonae was sitting alone at an empty table. Then she gets startled by a voice.
???: Soonae-ssi?
Soonae: *Looks back and gets surprised* Jihoon-ssi?? H-hello *smiles shyly*
Jihoon: Soonae. *Gasps in mind* she looks damn gorgeous. Oh no my heart is a mess again. Breathe Breathe! Don't stammer *He thought.*