Chapter 16: An Unfortunate Event!

The exams were going on and everything was okay for Jihoon Soonae and their friends. Soomi's exams were starting too. She'd be finally in the last year of her school senior year. All these days Yuki was all quiet as well as the stalker was quiet too. No letters no calls nothing.

Evening time. Yuki was watching a drama at her house when she received a call from that unknown number.
Yuki: Hello?
???: Hello babe!
Yuki: Excuse me? Who is this?
???: You don't know me ah? It's me.
Yuki: *lowered her voice* Ah it's you! Say what is it?
???: It's time for you to work!
Yuki: Okay what should I do?
???: Listen carefully. So-- ......

**Time skips**
The exam went well for all of them. They were standing in front of the locker and talking. Jihoon got a call.
Jihoon: Hello Jaeun-ah.
Jaeun OTP: Hyung the building would be completed in a few days. What should we do with the interior?
Jihoon: Yah! Are you mad? You have to call me at university to ask this!? We can talk about this at home pabo!
Jaeun: Give the phone to sister-in-law!
Jihoon: Wae?
Jaeun: Aish give na!
Jihoon: Aish this kid *looked at Soonae who was looking at him* Jaeun wants to talk.
Soonae: Ah Jaeun-ah. Tell me
Jaeun: Ahh Noonaaa I miss you *Cute baby voice*
Soonae: Omo *Chuckled* I miss you too.
Jaeun: Hehe give Hyung.
Soonae: Here *gives the phone to Jihoon*
Jihoon: YAH what now!?
Jaeun: Hyungg I miss you.
Jihoon: Omo this kid! Aish I miss you too. Go home now we are going too. Let's have lunch together.
Jaeun: Umm Hyung one thing *His voice changed* C-can you call-- umm no leave it bye.
Jihoon: Who- yah what! Hello? *Jaeun already cut the call* Wtf!?
Rose: What happened?
Jihoon: This kid has gone crazy! Asking to call them didn't complete the sentence and cut the call.
Mark: Weird!

They were talking when Rose saw Yuki looking at them. She was pretending to be on phone but Rose felt it was fishy.
Rose: Did y'all notice Yuki is too quiet nowadays? She didn't even flirt with Jihoon sunbae for a week.
Jake: Yeah you want her to flirt with Jihoon?
Rose: No not that. It's just that-
Soonae: I get your point Rosie-ah. She is not the kind of person to sit quietly like that! She is not in love with Jihoon-ssi but my in-laws are still having pretty good net worth. She won't give up on that.
Rose: Exactly!
Yuseok: That's true tho!
Mark: Even that mf is quiet nowadays. No text no letter nothing! Is this a coincidence that all that black shadow is quiet now?
Soonae: I don't know I am skeptical or maybe I am overthinking!
Jihoon: Let's go now. I think Jaeun would be going home now too.
Soonae: Yeah let's go.

They left that place and were going from the hallway when they heard a struggling sound. Jake became conscious and ran towards that sound. Jihoon Soonae Mark Rose and Yuseok followed. They went inside and saw a few boys from the literature department cornered a girl and her top was almost ripped. Seeing that Jihoon Mark and Yuseok closed their eyes and looked away for a moment. But Jake rushed and punched the boy hard! His blood was boiling with anger when he saw these three boys were trying to rape Soyong! Jihoon and Mark went and helped Jake while Soonae and Rose went to Soyong and covered her with a spare jacket which they had in their bag. Yuseok rushed to call the professors and Principal. Soyong was a crying mess.
Soonae: *Hugged her tight* Why didn't you tell us that day that this was happening with you? *She was almost in tears*
Rose: Please breathe Soyong *She also has tears in her eyes*
Soonae: I should have kept an eye on you *Rose and Soonae were hugging her from both sides and crying* I hate it when someone treats a woman as a sex object!
Soyong: I-I- *sobbing*
Soonae: Shh doesn't talk. Try to breathe *Principal and professors came running and stopped the three guys from punching the heck out those Literature department guys*
Principal: These three guys are going get punished but you three are going to be punished too. *That's it Soonae lost shits*
Soonae: May I ask why?
Principal: You took rules into your own hands instead of calling us
Soonae: Oh really? What do you want us to do? Wait till she gets rapped huh! What tf goes inside your heads I don't understand with dUe ReSpEcT sIr!!
Principal: I- *Deen walked in with the police and everyone bowed*
Deen: Jihoon Jake and Mark well done and Soonae and Rose you too! You stood for our values. Thank you. This university would be thankful to you guys *Look at men with stretchers* take them!

They were first taken to the nurse's office and then the police would take them. Soyong was still shaking and sobbing. Jake went and sat in front of her and saw all the purple marks on her neck. His blood boiled again! What he did next shocked everyone and Yuseok closed his eyes.
Jake: Those mfs!! How dare they!! I wanna kill them ughhhh!!!!! Ohkay you know what!!?! Fuck it!!

He raised her face by his finger and stare at her eyes. He kissed on the purple marks beside her lips and went on kissing and licking on all the purple marks on her body around her collar bone while she bit her lips to not moan. Jake kissed and licked on all her purple marks right in the school in front of everyone and she liked his touch on her. Jihoon and Mark closed the eyes of Soonae and Rose and dragged them outside.
Jihoon: Wtf did I just see!! Aish my poor eyes!!
Soonae: Stfu! You are not some innocent cow.
Jihoon: Oh really *smirk*
Rose: I don't believe you guys wtf!
Mark: Aish stop you guys! I am wondering what has gotten into him! I am getting shocked aftershock! Another day I saw Jihoon smiling and now this!
Soonae: He likes her or something?
Yuseok: I have never seen him being this reckless.

Then Jake came out holding Soyong by hand. He looked scary asf. Jihoon looked at them from top to bottom and then said
Jihoon: You're going to drop her home?
Jake: Hmm...
Mark: We'd come with you too.
Jake: Hmm...
Soonae: Ha let's go.

**Time skip**
They stood outside Soyong's house and Soyong was shivering in fear. She was worn out and all-white due to fear.
Soonae: Soyong-ah what happened? We are at your home no one would hurt you here.
Soyong: *In a low voice* It's probably my last day in this world. My mom would kill me *still shivering*
Soonae: No one can do anything to you. We are here.
Soyong: *Looked at her with tears* Why are you helping me? I am not even your friend!
Rose: Now you are *Soyong is not able to trust anyone at this point* Come let's go inside *She held her hand but she yanked away*
Jake: What is scaring you?
Soyong: My mother hates me *sobbing* she arranged my marriage with an ajjussi. I was trying to keep avoiding the marriage but now I think she is going to get me married tomorrow itself *she said in a low voice which cracked as she finished the sentence*
Jihoon: Wtf is wrong with these people!! Soyong doesn't worry we are all with you. I know it might be hard for you to trust us. But please have some hope.

She looked at them with timid but cute eyes and Jake nodded yes. Then she gathered some courage to go in. She opened the door and walked in quietly in small steps when a voice made her startled.
???: Ohh madam where do you think you are going? Why are you late? DO YOU CARE OR NOT HN? YOU HAVE A FIANCE NOW YOU BITCH!
Soyong: M-mom *She said in a shaky voice when her friends came in*
Mrs. Kang: If I am not wrong aren't you Min Jihoon and you are his wife *She said to Jihoon and Soonae*
Jihoon: Yes. We are Soyong's friends.
Mrs. Kang: Ahh *melting like Icecream* I am so happy that my dear daughter found such friends. Please come and sit.

She start to come closer and Soyong started to shiver in fear again and grabbed Jake's sleeves.
Mrs. Kang: What happened to your face-- *She noticed her wearing a different coat and saw her clothes torn inside* WHO DID YOU FUCK YOU SLUT! I AM FUCKING WORKING SO HARD TO GET YOU MARRIED AND YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! *She was going to raise her hands when Soonae cleared her throat making her stop*
Soonae: I don't think you see your daughter is scared asf. And did you just swear on your daughter?
Mrs. Kang: You don't understand Mrs. Min. I have twin daughters and this one with this face it's hard to get her married. It was hard to find a guy for her and now she *Sigh*
Jake: First those dogs tried to force her and now you are saying this? I don't trust you with her. *looked at Soyong* Pack the things which you need you are coming with us.
Soonae: Yes she can stay at my house. Go sweetie pack your stuff!
Mrs. Kang: Not so fast! Did you forget I am right here?
Rose: Well doesn't matter if you are here or not. Not like you can do anything because she is already an adult and can go as she wishes.

What turns would it take now? Did Jake fall for Soyong or is just acting out of sympathy? What did Yuki and the stranger plan?
To be continued...