Chapter 25: Recalling the past

Soonae and Jihoon bought all the football team in their house along with their coach. They have been greeted my the security who were wearing mask now and full covered outfit. All these protective measures were taken to so that they be safe if that stalker attacks again.

Soonae: Come in everyone *She lead them into the home theater since there were 15 people*
Jihoon: Babe what happened? Stop with the suspense already please!
Soonae: Yes sit down y'all and Coach too. *They sat down*
Rose: So today in the opening ceremony of the tournament you know who we saw?
Mark: No we don't *Rose gave a glare and the others chuckled*
Soonae: When we were in high school, we had a clerk called Jeong Haru. He was being as weird as ever!
Jihoon: *Furrowed his eyebrows* What do you mean?
Soonae: Actually in highschool, he used to be a creep. Girl just knew they should never be alone with in anywhere!
Jihoon: I see!!
Soyong: Well that person is apparently the coach of the SS university football team.
Soonae: Which is extremely fishy!
Coach: Why so?
Rose: That is because this person doesn't even have the skills to teach football to a 1st grader. How can he become the coach of a University's football team!
Soyong: I guess that kinda explains why they are targeting and injuring the other team's players.
Jake: This is messed up!
Coach: Aish I forgot about the injury thing!
Jaeun: Noona what can we do to avoid getting hurt? I-I don't even have a gf yet *He was flustered and Jihoon looked at him in disbelief*
Soonae: *Chuckled* all we can do is try to find evidence of them doing foul! I am sure they are doing something fishy!
Rose: OOHH Jihoon sunbae one thing! I think this information might come handy!
Jihoon: What is it?
Rose: This Ajjussi used to state and Soonae-ssi for hours without blinking. Even there was a rumour about him dating Soonae.
Soonae: ExCuSe Me~ *she said being offended*
Rose: It's okay *Patted her back* Well I tried to kill this rumour but it never actually died till we lift the school. I remember on the graduation day before Soonae came I told everyone that this was not true and Soonae is not dating an Ajjussi and they need to use commonsense that dating an ajjussi is illegal! Then it died..
Jihoon: Wtf!
Soonae: Wtf!
Soyong: Can it be that this person is doing something like linked to that stalker!?
Jake: Or may be this person is the stalker?
Jihoon: We need evidence!! *Right that time the bell rang*
Maid: Sir, Madam Young Miss (Soomi) is here

Soomi walked in with a pout. Soonae went and hugged her. Soomi hugged her back and looked at her pouting.
Soonae: Omo what happened?
Soomi: You know one bish tried to kiss me today! I pushed him and slapped him but it ruined my mood!!
Jaeun: Who did WHAAATT!!
Soomi: Aish he wanted to kiss but I slapped him!
Jaeun: Ahh okay *He sighed in relief*
Soomi: Now my mood is ruined but *her eyes lit up seeing everyone there* you all are here!! *She smiled cheekily*
Soomi: I am afraid that here also your mood is not gnh be fixed baby!
Soomi: *Pouted again* whyyy *She whinned*
Soonae: Here we are talking about Jeong Haru.
Soomi: Ahh that stupid creepy Ajjussi you told me about?
Soonae: Yes.
Soomi: *Went and took a seat* I wanna listen too what he did. *She asked Soonae* Tell me too!!
Soonae: Today we had the opening ceremony of your oppa's tournament. There we saw him and... *She told the whole thing to Soomi*
Soomi: Eww who starts these rumours that you would date such an ugly Ajjussi eww!
Soonae: I don't have a clue but I would really want to know!
Soomi: Unnie you remember once there was a parent's teacher's meeting when you were in your highschool? And you were almost in trouble?
Jihoon: What was that about?
Soonae: OMG I remember!!
Jihoon: Wait them we'll talk about those later on! Now let's think about what we can do about the match!
Coach: See I can collect all the videos of their matches.
Teammate 1: But coach won't that be too sus if you ask for their video specifically?
Teammate 2: What if it gets out that we were spying on that team?
Coach: You're right!! That's a bad reputation!
Jaeun: Just find out which all tournaments they played and ask for overall video of those tournament. That can't be a bad thing?
Coach: Yes I was thinking the same! Then I'll take your leave now! Let me go and find those! *The coach left and one by one the teammates left too*

Now it was only Jihoon Soonae, Mark Rose, Jake and Soyong and Jaeun and Soomi.
Rose: Soomi-ah what were you saying?
Soomi: Unnie once I came home from my hostel and that time unnie had a parent's teacher's meeting. And unnie was almost in trouble for some reason I don't exactly remember since I was too small.
Soonae: You were home and meeting-- OH I REMEMBER!! We had a parent's teacher's meeting and this Ajjussi complained something about me! Something really weird and said that he got a complaint from a student and I don't exactly remember what happened but I remember my mom and dad grounding me and later on- *Rose cut her off*
Rose: I think I remember this one! This man told your parents that you said mean things about him behind his back and I went your home and told your parents all that was not true!
Soomi: Bruh what if he is the stalker? That Ajjussi is weird af!
Jihoon: Let me inform this information to the police right!!
Soonae: Yes you should! *Then they talked and Soonae and Rose tried to remember more of their school life*

**Time skip**
It waa the first day of their tournament. And that day Jihoon's team were not playing but of course they had to attend. Soonae and Rose went to meet the players who were in the hospital. After reaching hospital, they went to the reception.
Soonae: Excuse me?
Receptionist: Good morning madam how can I help you?
Soonae: Can I know in which room Mr. Jung, a student of xyz university is?
Receptionist: Yes sure ma'am. First can I know what you are to them?
Rose: Oh we are their friends.
Receptionist: Oh okay ma'am. He is in the 2nd floor room no. 327.
Soonae: Thank you *Bowed slightly*
Receptionist: You're welcome ma'am *She bowed in response*
Rose: Let's go *Looking at Soonae*
Soonae: Yes let's go. *They got into the elevator and pressed 2*
Rose: I think that way *After coming out she pointed towards the left side*
Soonae: Yeah *They went that way*

After walking for a minute, they found room no. 327 and knocked the door.
Soonae: Can we come in? *A lady got up from the bed and went towards them*
Lady: Yes but who are you?
Soonae: I am Kim Soonae.
Lady: If I am not wrong you are the daughter in-law of the Min's? And you are Park's daughter?
Soonae: Yes that's right *slight smile*
Lady: Mrs. Min and Miss Park what brings you here?
Rose: Actually we had somethings to talk to Mr. Jung if he can spare some time for us?
Lady: Please come in. My son is awake only. *They walked in whole the patient on the bed looked at them with questions in his eyes*
Soonae: Hello I am-
Jung Hooin: Mrs. Min I know you.
Soonae: That's good then because I know who you are as well. So I think we can get straight to the point.
Jung Hooin: Yes how can I help you? *Sigh*
Rose: See we heard how you were injured. And we want to ask you what exactly happened there.
Jung Hooin: Why are you asking this suddenly? *He looked at the other direction*
Mrs. Jung: *Went close to Soonae* Mrs. Min I am sorry for his behaviour. Actually since he got to know he won't be able to play football again he became moody and grumpy like this *she said controling her tears*

Soonae made a fist seeing her tears. The way these people are suffering without any mistake made her really angry.
Soonae: That is completely understandable. But we need your help because my husband's team is having a match against the people who did this to you. We want to collect evidence and expose them. *She said making Hooin look towards them*
Jung Hooin: Really? How you plan to do this?
Soonae: By recording your statement and finding practical evidence against them.
Jung Hooin: *Sigh* Please have a seat and ask what you wanna ask

Soonae asked him the things she wanted to ask while Rose recorded the whole thing.
Soonae: Thank you so much for your help Hooin-ssi. And one thing.
Jung Hooin: Yes?
Soonae: Nothing is impossible. Get well soon and start preparing for the field again. You'll make it. Good luck *she smiled and left as he smiled back and nodded*
Rose: Mann you are a part time therapist too Lol.
Soonae: Shut up! Let's go and find the other player.

**Meanwhile**
Jihoon and his team were attending the match. It was between OJU University and JJU university. Jihoon told his teammates to keep an eye on each and every member of SS university and stay alert. Things were going smoothly.
Yuseok: Captain I'll go to the toilet and be right back. *Jihoon nodded*
Coach: Be careful and keep an eye everywhere. Don't let your guards down.
Yuseok: Yes coach He left that place and was walking through the corridor when he heard some sound on the SS University training room*

The match was going on and everyone was watching the match. Who was in the changing room then? What did Yuseok hear?
To be continued...