Zheng Yayi is speechless: "you are also an Omega, so you have the strength?"

Wang Zhihe blinked and looked at Zheng Yayi with a smile: "Aren't you an Alpha? My sister-in-law and I are cheering you on."

Zheng Yayi: ...

The conversation between the two made everyone laugh.

They came to help with the move with good intentions and they were all Lin Xi's friends. Chu Muqing didn't want to say anything, so she told them that they would come to the house for lunch after a while.

Wang Zhihe hurriedly asked with a smile, "Do the little sister-in-law cook by herself?"

Chu Muqing nodded with a light smile and was about to respond.

Lin Xi hurriedly pulled her hand, patted it and said to everyone, "I'll cook."

Wang Zhihe's eyes turned around on the two of their faces and he finally understood and he couldn't help but sigh: "It's really hard to meet an Alpha like Lin Xi, when will I meet someone who is willing to cook for me? ?"

Huang Mao pulled his arm and pointed to the sky again: "Look, when it's dawn, stop dreaming."

Yellow Hair:...

After seeing Lin Xi's friends away, Chu Muqing and Lin Xi returned home.

The moving company's master arrived on time at nine o'clock. Because foreign vehicles could not enter without the owner's permission they were stuck at the gate of the community. Chu Muqing was about to go out and Lin Xi stood up before her.

"I'll go, I'll go, you go and call the cubs to get up."

After Lin Xi finished speaking, she went straight out the door. All the scattered items in the house were packed and the rest were large items such as furniture.

In the center of the living room were several large cardboard boxes, which were tightly sealed with tape. Chu Muqing looked at the empty room and couldn't tell what emotions she was feeling for a while.

At the beginning, for the convenience of Chengcheng going to school, she bought the house with the only savings she had. Later, Uncle Chu came to her several times for the shares. She also thought about moving and later heard that it was upstairs and downstair. They were all bought by the same person. At first, Chu Muqing thought it was Uncle Chu who did it and the purpose was nothing more than to spy on them.

She also went to inquire. After all, both upstairs and downstairs were bought by the same person. There was something wrong with this matter. Su Rui and Cheng Chumo resolutely asked her to inquire. .

Fortunately, it was not bought by Uncle Chu. The property said that the owner bought the house just to rent it out. Although the name of the owner was inconvenient to disclose, she didn't think about it any more. After all, after thinking about it carefully, Uncle Chu didn't look like that. The kind of person who is willing to spend money to buy a house in order to monitor her.

But since then, she has also made it clear to Uncle Chu that she will never give in on the issue of the company's shares.

Pushing open the bedroom door, the little guy had already sat up and was putting on clean clothes.

"mother!"

When the little guy saw her mother come in, her face was full of happiness. She was very excited about the move.

Chu Muqing helped her get dressed and put on her small shoes. The little guy asked her again, "Am i going to go to school after moving house?"

She blinked, her small eyes full of disappointment.