chapter 64

After leaving the restaurant, Lin Xi insisted on sending Chu Muqing back to the company.

The afternoon sun was shining brightly while the two walked side by side, the sun was blazing hot and the passing vehicles shuttled back and forth on the straight road but a few people were seen.

From the western restaurant, it is only half a street away from the "RICHES" building and it takes only a few minutes to walk there.

In the high autumn season even if the sun is hanging high there's still a cold wind drilling into the clothes from the neck.

"Okay, let's go back." Lin Xi glanced at the time and stopped in front of the building.

Chu Muqing was slightly startled and her eyes fell on Lin Xi's face.

Just now, Lin Xi insisted on sending her back to the company but on the way back, her pace was a little faster than usual and she seemed to be very preoccupied.

"Are you in a hurry?" Chu Muqing asked her casually.

"It's true that I have to go out in the afternoon." Lin Xi added: "The main reason is that it's almost two o'clock. I'm worried that you accompany me to lunch, it will delay your work in the afternoon."

After a long while, Chu Muqing asked her, "Where are you going?"

Lin Xi smiled and said, "Work Interview."

Chu Muqing frowned slightly looked into Lin Xi's eyes and reminded: "There are suits in the closet on the right side of the bedroom, remember to choose a suit when you get home."

Lin Xi was stunned for a moment and then the smile on her lips couldn't hold back: "Chu Muqing, what are you worried about, why would I dress like this for an interview?"

Chu Muqing kept looking at her, looked at her for a while and lowered her eyebrows lightly.

"Don't worry." Lin Xi said to her with a smile: "This time it will be smooth,and there will never be another case of being fired from the company."

Chu Muqing asked her, "Is the new job still related to design?"

Lin Xi blinked and said in a low voice, "I don't think so. It might be another position or it might be something I'm not good at or something very ordinary."

Chu Muqing lowered her eyes and looked at her lips. Lin Xi's lips are beautiful, thin and moist, especially when she smiles, her eyebrows and eyes are curved like crescent moons.

Chu Muqing asked her softly, "Do you feel a lot of pressure?"

"Is it stressful?" Lin Xi looked into her eyes and replied, "It doesn't seem to be. After all, any job, even if it's not easy at the beginning, will eventually be done well over time."

Chu Muqing said warmly, "Well, I believe you will do well."

"Do you believe it?" Lin Xi looked at her hesitantly: "You seem to... really believe in me." She murmured and added: "You trust people so easily, what if you get deceived in the future?"

Chu Muqing paused for a while and a bit of puzzlement flashed in her eyes: "What?"

Lin Xi frowned and asked her, "Chu Muqing, if I were not what you think now... Or, no, I didn't want to ask this question."

Chu Muqing looked at her incoherently: "Lin Xi, what are you trying to say?"

Lin Xi blurted out: "Chu Muqing, do you still hate me now?"

Yes, she wanted to ask this.

Lin Xi raised her head looked into Chu Muqing's eyes and asked repeatedly, "Do you still hate me now?"