chapter 108

Lin Xi had already gone upstairs and had not come down for half an hour.

Chu Muqing had no idea what Lin Xi was talking about with You En. She was going to go upstairs to see You En. You's mother was busy taking care of the little guy and greeted Chen Jingbo at the same time. She didn't notice at all that Yoon's face changed drastically.

However, she and Lin Xi noticed it, You En was her cousin and he was always sick and his mental state was always bad. Chu Muqing had always been very concerned about his mental state.

Mother You also called her at night, crying and telling her that she was very worried that You En would be able to think about it one day.

Hearing what Lin Xi said when they entered the door, she seemed to have met You En but the two were obviously not familiar with each other and they didn't know whether Lin Xi's comfort was effective.

Chu Muqing's brows were furrowed, her mind was racing and she was thinking about it. At this time, the aunt asked her to talk to her again and Chu Muqing continued to chat with her about the previous topic.

It wasn't until they chatted for nearly twenty more minutes that she saw Lin Xi and Yoon go downstairs together.

She don't know what they were talking about just now. When You En went downstairs, He was in line with Lin Xi and Lin Xi looked confident and You En was obviously no longer has the panicked look when Chen Jingbo left just now. His face was no longer as pale as before.

Chu Muqing looked at You En's face carefully and then looked at Lin Xi: "What did you say?"

As soon as Lin Xi heard her words, she smiled and said to her, "I was talking to Yoon about work."

"Work..." Chu Muqing looked at her in astonishment and then looked at You En: "Did you chat with Lin Xi about work?"

Eun paused, a bit of hesitation appeared on his face, as if he was opening his mouth to say something but in the end he just lowered his head and said, "Yeah."

Lin Xi smiled and didn't speak but Mother You looked at Chu Muqing and said, "You don't know, when Xiao Lin came last time, she said that she wanted to introduce work to You En and she said that she would write a letter of recommendation to introduce him to Chuangrong Group. It was Yoon who was thin-skinned and never looked for her after that."

Chu Muqing looked at Lin Xi curiously, her eyes seemed to say, is there still such a thing?

Lin Xi nodded said "um" and said with a casual smile, "This time it's not about introducing job, With Yoen's ability it's a shame to go to Chuangrong Group."

"What the are you talking about?" Chu Muqing couldn't understand what the two of them were playing.

"It's nothing." Lin Xi said with a smile, "I'll explain to you later."

Chu Muqing looked at You En again and the other party didn't say a word like a "stuffy gourd", and obviously couldn't ask anything.

There were some traffic jams on the way home. During the holidays, everyone was obviously taking a break and playing and the number of tourists in the capital also increased sharply.

Chu Muqing slowly stepped on the brakes and waited for the red light. Lin Xi, who was sitting in the back seat was clearly in a good mood. She was playing games with the little guy.

Thinking of what Mother You said to her when Lin Xi went upstairs to chat with You En, Chu Muqing felt a little stuck in her heart.

Driving all the way, even if you pretend to be calm, the whole process in your mind is messy.